Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2006, 10:41 AM

Default Re: man vs. nature: how to kill animals in unarmed combat

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/276734...s_dog_handler/
Old 11-11-2006, 10:45 AM

When we fight the dog 1 on 1, do we get to wear shoes? Hard soles?
Old 11-11-2006, 11:44 AM

I don't think an unarmed human stands a chance against a venomous snake. Snakes are extremely quick and agile, one bite and you're [censored]. They're most certainly faster than your hand or your foot. How do you plan to kill it? (Running away does not answer the question of the thread).

Unfortunately, most wild animals have either one really deadly fighting ability, or several lesser abilities that combine to make the animal an extremely efficient killer.

I think dogs are easy enough to beat because they only have sharp teeth, which are not guaranteed to win the fight. However, most larger predatory and feline species have claws as well as teeth which make them much deadlier opponents.

The humans one really deadly fighting ability is to pick up something like a large branch and use it as a weapon. With the prerequisite that this be an unarmed fight, humans are at an overwhelming disadvantage against most wild animals. It's like saying man vs dog, dog isn't allowed to bite - who wins?
Old 11-11-2006, 12:00 PM

i was attacked by a pack of 6 large (stray?) dogs late one night. looked like wolf type dogs. they caught me completely by surprise and the first two literally leaped at my face. one managed to bite my coat collar and was hanging off me. i threw the hanging dog by getting an arm under it and whipping it outward. i kicked the others in the ribs/face until they ran off. the kicks visibly hurt them. i also backed myself into a corner by the door i exited. i feel this was to my advantage as the dogs could only attack from my line-of-sight.

this all lasted about two minutes and scared the [censored] out of me but i kept my cool. i didnt scream at the dogs or anything i just did my best to keep them off me. i walked to my car slowly and drove home.

note: this wasnt a fight to the death and i doubt these dogs were trained to kill. also, i used to spar with title holding boxers and i have been in quite a few street fights and the dogs attacking me was by far the biggest adrenaline rush i've had. i was shaking the whole drive home.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:16 PM

no one has mentioned man vs. bird yet. are most matches vs. birds of prey stalemates? or will they peck out our eys and feast on our guts?
Old 11-11-2006, 01:18 PM

Unarmed combat in an arena or in the woods? Even if i was naked in the wilderness, i could grab a stick or sharp rock etc. dogs have teeth, humans have brains and hands.
Old 11-11-2006, 05:49 PM

It's been done before.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:51 PM

america sucks a lot. is there anywhere in the world where i can view some of these fights? why dont we let prison inmates battle for their freedom? that would be their way to pay their debt to society. and on a strictly voluntary basis. and you could bet on it. and use neteller. does anyone else see my vision of paradise on earth? then we could have a satisfying ending to all these otherwise moot OOT threads.

and i am pretty confident that i would annihilate a dog. especially if it were in a 20x20 room like OP stated in the other thread. because then you would just post against the wall and the lunging dog would slam into the wall after you moved. then you pounce on him. once youre on top of the dog, he is done for. i would kimora his legs. then just kick his ribs till he died. i dont know if you could choke out a pitbull with its 24-inch neck of muscle, plus your hands would be close to its chompy, chompy mouth. but you could sure as hell kimora its legs so its rolling around helplessly and then kick it into death-mode. also, when it lunges for you, hold your arms up in the air and kick the dog. if it bites onto your ankle or leg, great. then you mount it and start busting legs or tearing out eyes.

does anyone have a rebuttal to my method of killing the dog?