Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Help me Scam a Nigerian

This is awesome. Really - how can you convince someone to hold a dead fish in a basket on their head while eating two pieces of white bread? Brilliant!!
Old 11-09-2006, 11:15 AM

A few back and forths with Dr. Jones lately

His latest email....he is very hesitent to have his photograph taken for security reasons. I need to lay the pressure on..
[ QUOTE ]

Keneth Jones <keneth_jones2006@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Hello Jack,
Thanks for mailing, i have gone through your mail and with my findings, i doubt if you and i could push ahead in this transaction hence you could not make just a call only to tell me that your company is being very carefull in order to remain in business. In that case i can as well mean that you as well as your company is finacially not capable of moving along with me in this business transaction. Concerning the pic, you can't tell me to send you my pic after all i don't know you too well the only thing i will suggest to you at a time like this is to ask if you can be able to come down to my country where you will see me in person hence seing my image is the only way you feel you can trust me. Lastly, i advise you to call me and you and i will talk things out and decide on how to go about the transaction. Email me back and tell me what you have in mind. Thanks and have a nice day.
Keneth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Dr. Jones,
My company BBV has concerns regarding your questionable trustworthyness. One of our staff had recently heard of an internet scam whereby the email scammer attepts to get you to place an intenational telephone call. Upon making this call you are then charged a ridiculous sum - something like $140 a minute. I am concerned you may be trying to take advantage of my company in this regard. I would also like to have a written record of all our business dealings and trasactions. That is why we will not be contacting you directly.

On to more important business. I still have not established your trustworthyness in dealing with the funds of our company. We make several very popular products here in the states including our biggest seller "LOL DONKAMENTS." Mabye you have heard of this product. One of the advertising methods we use is to have people around the world hold signs adveritsing our products. Perhaps you would be willing to participate in our advertising to prove your dedication to our company. Simply take a photograph of yourself holding a sign reading "LOL DONKAMENTS" with the subheading BBV PWNED. That would be greatly appreciated and would demonstrate that you would be able to conduct this multimillion dollar international transaction with the funds from our company. If we decide to use your image for promotion purposes of our product "LOL DONKAMENT" you will be compensated according to our standard fee aranagement.

I have contacted the contact you provided from Diamond Finance Securities to inquire regarding your trustworthyness. MR KEITA S. ADAMS, the Director of Operations and shipments. He has not yet responded to my request - perhaps he is on vacation. Are you sure this contact is the correct person to facilitate this transaction? I would be happy to send a representative to meet with him in person regarding this transaction in Ivory Coast.

Thanks you for your delicious response,
Jack Ryan, Esquire
President, BBV PWNED ENTERPRISES, INC.
[ QUOTE ]

Keneth Jones <keneth_jones2006@yahoo.fr> wrote:
My dear Jack Ryan,

Compliment of the day to you. I got your mail since yesterday but I cold not reach you the same day because I was have talks with Mr Adams and he told me that he hasn’t come across any of your mail and I saw reasons with him proving that your mail did not get to him. I am sure you have not contacted him because if really you have contacted your mail will appear and he will see it and then get back to you, he could have as well responded to you. Please I am resending you the company’s contact for you to reach them and tell them exactly what I said you should say to them and it will interest you to hear that the company is already aware of you and just waiting to read from you. Below is the contact so you can contact them to day unfailingly.

1) Name of the security company is: DIAMOND FINANCE SECURITY ABIDJAN
COTE D’ IVOIRE (DFSCI),
2) Email address: diamondfinance_securities@gawab.com
3) Email to MR KEITA SEMION. ADAMS, the Director of Operations and shipments
4) TelFax: +225 06292325.

Bear it in mind that I am not trying to subject you to telephone calls the reason for that is to enable me speak with you heart to heart and will also be a big opportunity for us to ask ourselves questions and express our views.

Concerning the photograph you talked about, I am not sure of that for now hence I told you earlier before now that I was working as one of the personal assistance to the late President and since his death I have left the service and right now I based in Ivory Coast instead of my country Togo. Secondly, after his death , his Son came to power as the present president of Togo who was before the death of his father a Minister and we both know very well but now wondering Why I should drop from service and left the country. Because of these, I am not ready to expose myself by sending a photograph to any body especially when it concerns this money issue. The Son is not aware of this and I wouldn’t want him to know about it so I will never engage myself in any act of photograph at all. Please If really you are interested in this transaction whether you in person all your company, I will want you to go straight to this and let me know your final decision in mind. You talked about sending someone to meet me in person here in Ivory Coast, that will be fine but it has to be done fastly enough as the year is almost getting to an end people as well as organisations are getting ready to go on vacations and I want this funds moved out of this country soon. About trustworthiness, I should be the one talking about trust because this fund is where I based my life on and if anything should go wrong with it I am finished. Please I am not trying to push you into this but if you feel that you can go along with full sincerity from you then on my side there is nothing to worry about but if you are not ready to cooperate and do things the way I want it then I better decide to bring this to and end and look for someone else that I can betterly trust who could be a little bit capable and well positioned financially but if you are indeed ready with my conditions then go ahead and contact the company as soon as you receive this mail then call me after to inform me that you have done what I asked you to do I will then call Mr Adams to confirm if really he have seen your mail.

Thanks and may your day be blessed.
Dr Keneth Jones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Jones,

I emailed Mr Adams yesterday and the email address you provide was invalid. I will attempt to resend the email. I have copied the email at the bottom of this email. Please forward this to Mr Adams for his consideration that I am trying to contact him. I appreciate you helping resolve this matter.

As far as my major concern of your trustworthyness I understand your reasons for not wanting a photograph taken. Your explanation as to why you do not wish to be recognized concerns me and my company greatly of your trustworthyness. Did you steal these funds from the president of Togo. How were they acquired? Please understand my concerns of actually recognizing the person who I am dealing with. Again, please take a photograph of yourself hold a sign with the name of my company product. "LOL DONKAMENTS" Without a simple act of good faith and trust my company BBV PWNED ENTERPRISES, INC may be unable to proceed with this trasaction.

Thank you for much moldy cheese,
Jack Ryan, Esquire
BBV PWNED ENTERPISES, INC

EMAIL to MR ADAMS
MR KEITA S. ADAMS, Director of Operations and shipments...

Mr. Adams,

It is my understanding that you have a working business relationship with my associate Dr. Kenneth Jones. Dr. Jones and I have been aranging a international financial transaction. Dr. Jones has mentioned a consignment from Mr Moses Keita. Currently I am concerned about Dr. Jones being trustworthy and concerned of his ability to conduct this complex transaction. I have requested a small showing of good faith from Dr. Jones, and he has been unable to perform this simple task. Please inform me of your past dealings with Dr. Jones and his ability to handle this type of monetary transactions. Please inform me of Dr. Jones credibility and trustworthyness.

Thank you in advance for this information.
Jack Ryan, Esquire
President, BBV PWNED ENTERPRISES, Inc.

I am getting tired of this no photo response he keeps giving. Any ideas on laying the pressure on without terminating our shot at $27M?
Old 11-09-2006, 11:16 AM

simple: juts say you have another buyer and threaten to walk out unless he gives you a pic
Old 11-09-2006, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
simple: juts say you have another buyer and threaten to walk out unless he gives you a pic

[/ QUOTE ]

But I am not selling anything. He thinks he is the one that gets to walk away and make the demands. We need to get the upper hand. I think the "MR Adams" the finance manager is probably the same guy with a differnt email address. I think I am going to email him and try to cut Dr Jones out of the transaction.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:33 AM

It's probably the same guy. Check out that www.419eaters.com site for tips on how to bait these bastards, the moderator of the site is an artiste when it comes to composing BS for these clowns.

Old 11-09-2006, 11:41 AM

lol, 419eaters contains "female ejaculation". You want 419eater.com.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:07 PM

Dr. Jones,
I hope this reaches you in good health. I am afraid too much of my time has been spent convincing you of my intentions without the same good will towards my company on your part. I have attached our company logo. Have your photo taken with this logo so that I will know this is the person whom we are dealing with. The attached file contains our logo and product name. Please make sure said photo is clear and of good quality. Otherwise I am afraid we are wasting our time.

The swallow flies south for the winter,
Jack Ryan, Esquire
President, BBV PWNED ENTERPRISES, INC.

I attached a MS Word doc with giant bold letters "LOL DONKAMENTS!11lol BBV PWNED."

Lets see how this goes....
Old 11-09-2006, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is awesome. Really - how can you convince someone to hold a dead fish in a basket on their head while eating two pieces of white bread? Brilliant!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's nothing! Check out this one:
http://www.419eater.com/html/ahmed_sadiq.htm
Old 11-09-2006, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's nothing! Check out this one:
http://www.419eater.com/html/ahmed_sadiq.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, wow.. thats great.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:29 PM

Wow, its very long story to read, but it was worth it