Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2006, 12:59 AM

Default Why can\'t I enjoy weed like everyone else?

**Cliff Notes at the Bottom**

I'm not quite sure what to make of my experiences with weed. Perhaps I have an extremely low tolerance? Or an actual physical allergy? I'll let OOT decide...

My adventures with weed began June 6th, 2005. Took two small hits from a friend's homemade pipe (just a plastic bottle and a bic pen). Thirty seconds later, I close my eyes...and start to hear screaming inside my head. The screaming gets louder and louder for a couple seconds until I open up my eyes, and suddenly I get it. Everything's clicked, and I look at my friends laughing because now I understand the essence of what it means to be high. The experience is extremely intense for me -- I am virtually unable to speak or move for several hours. My short term memory is reduced to about 5 seconds, and I begin to freak out. I start to hear sirens that nobody else hears. I begin to wonder if reality has been released from me forever. I end up sitting there with my head in my hands, just praying for it all to end. Four hours later, I'm finally back to myself. I'm rattled by the experience.

Flash forward 10 months to the day. April 6th of this year, I decide to give weed a second shot. Dont' ask me why, I just wanted to prove to myself that I could handle the feeling like everyone else.

I take one hit from a large glass bong...and thats enough to practically knock me out. I'm high beyond high, and as much as I knew what to expect the second time around, the feeling still comes as a shock. The experience becomes progressively worse, as I feel myself being sucked into this other dimension that is "high." If I had to describe it, I would say that "high" is more of a place than a feeling. It's like a whole other world -- like waking up in a lucid dream with all your buds that are smoking with you. Anyways, as I get sucked into this 'other world', I begin to feel nauseous. Somehow, I find myself in a battle against the evil inside my stomach; I must use my mind control to make the nausea go away. The evil wins, and I vomit everywhere.

Shortly thereafter the hallucinations begin. Mostly audial, but one intense visual hallucination. My friends kick me out of their house for puking everywhere, and I'm left to sit on the curb in the rain at 3am, feeling as paranoid and high as I have ever felt. The sirens begin to come about just as they did the first time -- becoming louder and louder until I grasp the concept that they are simply figments of my imagination. Once I can achieve this realization, the sirens vanish. Then come the sounds of approaching footsteps, but I am able to dispell these too with the power of my mind.

About five to six hours after my initial hit, I feel confident enough to drive home.

Two months later, I'm standing around as my friend smokes a J when I'm suddenly brought back to that other dimension -- just 30 seconds of the second hand smoke has made me high (but fortunately it only lasts for a few minutes).

My last experience was perhaps the worst of all. Two hits from a J, and I was rocking back and forth for three and a half hours trying not to fight the evil in my stomach. And once again, I vomit everywhere.

So OOT, what's the deal here. Why do I puke (and have extremely instense experiences) from smoking relatively small amounts of weed? Is it possible to be allergic to weed? Is there any way for me to enjoy weed like everyone else does? Suggestions, comments welcome.

**Cliff Notes**

Ive smoked weed three times. All three times were very intense -- two of them are combined with mild hallucinations and vomiting. What's wrong with me?
Old 11-09-2006, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Why can\'t I enjoy weed like everyone else?

My buddy got really really [censored] up the first few times.

He smokes every now and again and seems to handle it fine.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:01 AM

you should do more coke.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:02 AM

Psychological/physical crap.

Solution: Don't smoke weed.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:02 AM

I was just posting about a similar experience in another thread today:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=1#Post7963362
Old 11-09-2006, 01:05 AM

Wow, that's crazy. Sometimes I smoke so much that I don't feel like I'm getting any higher so I keep smoking more and it seems like I could smoke a pound and still function just fine.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:16 AM

People are just different, that's all. I (unwitingly) smoked opium once, and it was the most unpleasant, out-of-control feeling I have ever had! And everyone talks like opiates are the best high you'll ever have...didn't care for it at all and would much rather just have been drunk. P.S. have done OC as a result of surgery and while that wasn't unpleasant, it didn't do anything for me that a beer wouldn't have done better IMO.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:17 AM

ZOMG WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR WEED?!?!?!?!?!?!??! THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME GOOD [censored]!!!!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:25 AM

I used to be a daily smoker about 6 years ago and I loved weed. After a long break, occasionally I would try to smoke and every time I would trip out and get depressed or very anxious. I really think that as my tolerance disappeared just a little bit of weed would be too much. Now, every now and then, I take a baby hit and feel good. By baby hit I mean about 1/5th or even 1/10th of a "regular" weed toke. Try that. If after 5 or 10 minutes you don't feel anything, try a baby hit again. Works for me.

It seems that every pot head loves nothing better than to try to make non-regular smokers smoke a sh*t load of weed with them. Very bad idea. Weed is a drug that you can build a huge tolerance with and a baby hit for you could equate to a whole blunt for a regular smoker.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ZOMG WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR WEED?!?!?!?!?!?!??! THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME GOOD [censored]!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm more interested in where bcubed got his opium