Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

Good news, I just received my first withdrawal request of $1000. One more $500 xfer pending.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:47 PM

Make that both. All my money has been withdrawn. Thank the lord.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:14 PM

I guess everyone got this email, but I'll post it anyway.

"Withdrawal Delays
We are aware of the excessively long withdrawal delays. For those who haven't already been made aware, the problems are sourced to delayed network payments. We have hired legal staff to assist in rectifying the prior breach of payments and are currently getting some active cooperation. Due to this cooperation we believe the majority of outstanding withdrawals will be settled within the coming weeks.

You do not need to e-mail any support representatives about your withdrawals: We have recorded transactions of everyone's pending withdrawals and will be processing these transactions independent of direct e-mails. Please be patient and continue to look out for any personal or generic updates by e-mail or on our website.

New Network
Along with FCP (FullContactPoker) and many other sites, a new network will be formed independent of OnGame and PokesPoker will be apart of this new network.This network is expected to be open to US players. Within under two weeks the network change is expected to occur and OnGame will assist in the smooth transition of funds to the new system.

We are also working to make sure that as prior issues are remedied that strong assurances are established to guarantee the unlikely recurrence of similar problems. We will not move forward without these assurances of full efficiency.
Transfer Errors
Many players are likely to experience errors transferring money into the poker system from their cashier account.
We are working to make sure these channels are free for transfers over the next couple weeks as we transition to the network. We ask that you continue to persist with your attempts to get money into the poker account as opportunities to enter the system come and go.

On behalf of all staff involved we'd like to offer our sincere apologies for all inconveniences experienced. Please understand that we are working tirelessly to provide a timely remedy to the situation and are exercising all necessary options.

Thanks
PokesPoker.com"

Good luck getting people to your new network, haha
Old 11-09-2006, 06:32 AM

Anyone got any bigger cashouts paid?
Old 11-10-2006, 05:01 PM

ive had an 11k withdrawal pending since 10/1. it looks like they broke it up into chunks and i just got the first 2k. the rest is still pending.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:30 PM

I have 25K in cashouts pending (~20K pending for over a month), and I haven't seen one cent hit my Neteller account.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2006, 12:00 PM

Just got 1k of my 5k, so it looks like it's progressing at least.. I had made them in chunks myself.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:21 AM

any updates on Pokes payments?
Old 11-14-2006, 05:16 PM

Just got 2k that I withdrew 5 weeks ago in neteller. Quite a bit left to go though.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:00 AM

NEW PROBLEM. For me not only withdrawals are frozen now, but also my poker account. When I log into Pokes I can't play, cause Pokes client says I have no money in my poker account. Altough I can see the money in Pokes website cashier...

Any of you have the same problem? Is it OnGame who blocked Futurebet skins form playing?

I am geting more and more pissed. And realy affraid that I will never get my money. S**t