Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 07:03 PM

Default Re: WPEX is rigged 100%

For everyone saying stuff about HUDs and my experience, I played, and beat, Absolute's shorthanded and HU games, without a HUD, for a big rate over a large number of hands.

I don't really care about the site. I just wanted to let people know that my opinion is that there is something very wrong here. Whether it's the players or house doing it, I don't know.

100%, I am sure something is wrong.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

we should expect these games to be really hard. Where else can you make well over $60hr just for breaking even at 3/6?
We are talking a lot of money if you can just break even at low limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the [censored] do people think like this? If this is the case, you aren't breaking even, you are beating the other players for $60/hr. The fact that your edge in the game is the same as the rake schedule is a coincidence and not relevant at all.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It happens a lot, actually. Low stakes players will talk [censored] and offer to play HU at higher limits and then my friends will have me play. 90% of the time they are full of it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, they are not challenging anyone to a hu match, they are challenging a particular person. You should be able to understand this more than anyone else since you reply "HU?" at the drop of a hat. When you challenged bruiser, did that mean you should play durrr?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't care. I take profitable opportunities when they are there. I don't go out looking for it or telling people to do it for me. I am a poker player. When my friend says there is an idiot who wants to play HU at higher stakes and they think I should play, I would be burning money to say no.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:16 PM

Wpex gm? Can I get a t-shirt? X-large. Thanks.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It happens a lot, actually. Low stakes players will talk [censored] and offer to play HU at higher limits and then my friends will have me play. 90% of the time they are full of it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, they are not challenging anyone to a hu match, they are challenging a particular person. You should be able to understand this more than anyone else since you reply "HU?" at the drop of a hat. When you challenged bruiser, did that mean you should play durrr?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't care. I take profitable opportunities when they are there. I don't go out looking for it or telling people to do it for me. I am a poker player. When my friend says there is an idiot who wants to play HU at higher stakes and they think I should play, I would be burning money to say no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again you miss the point. They are not challenging you; they are challenging someone they think they have an advantage over. I wasn't saying you shouldn't play them, just giving the reason why they decline a hu match with a friend of the person they challenged.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:25 PM

I think kurosh knows what he is doing wouldn't win prize for being 100% honest in poker. This is poker and not basketweaving.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:37 PM

hehe yeah i got no problem with it i just thought it was funny to see some hustling at my 3/6 table. IMO everything is fair in poker that isn't against the rules. This game is all about taking peoples money.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:39 PM

A couple of things I have noticed. I have noticed a "run" on hole cards.
You can sit there for a few rounds and get rubbish then all of a sudden you get AA AA QQ 3 hands in a row.

For the multitablers....How often do you see the same hole cards dealt to you on 2 or 3 tables if they drop within a very short space of time together?

I'm not complaining as WSEX has been very kind to me but I allow for certain annomalies.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:41 PM

Ding!!! First 100% factual thing in 13 pages
Old 11-08-2006, 08:01 PM

Btw, have played you tons of heads up, bcblack, but not sure who was hustling who [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], was fun times, especially "ynnad" on tilt was fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].