Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2006, 03:28 PM

Default Re: ***Official Rate My Fantasy Basketball Draft Thread

Dump Watson for Jarret Jack - no question. And I would be running to grab Bynum - Perkins sucks and Bynum has been huge with Kwame and Mihm out. Even when they return I think he's got decent value. And Reef should put up solid numbers in Miller's absence. I would drop Radmnan for him. The Knicks are a fantasy wasteland. Try to get rid of Frye as well. You never know with them.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:33 PM

i would hold on to frye unless theres something really great on the wire. he probably has the most upside of anyone and its a long season, dont overreact to the first 5 or 10 games. as look for kenny thomas is available. he could be good for ard 10/10 with good % while miller is out.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i would hold on to frye unless theres something really great on the wire. he probably has the most upside of anyone and its a long season, dont overreact to the first 5 or 10 games. as look for kenny thomas is available. he could be good for ard 10/10 with good % while miller is out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure:

[i]Channing Frye, benched for the second half Monday night, is in danger of losing his starting PF position.

Don't be shocked if David Lee takes over soon, as Isiah Thomas is clearly not happy with the way things are going. "I'm a fighter myself and I want people that are going to fight and compete," Thomas said. "If you're not going to fight and compete ... then I'm the president and we can give you a pink slip too."
Source: New York Daily News [i]
Old 11-08-2006, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
alright, so my team sucks. i need opinions.

i have (starting):

kobe, arenas, billups, earl watson and jason terry at guard.

gerald wallace, jermaine o'neal, caron butler, vlad radmanovic, david west and channing frye at forward.

dalembert and kedrick perkins at center.

brad miller and marvin williams, all of whom are out indefinitely. (simmons might be back in a week or two, miller and williams are 1-2 months away, minimum).

[/ QUOTE ]

how exactly does your team suck? is this a 6 team league or something? you have 7 guys i would say are probably top 50. kobe/arenas/o'neal in particular is pretty sick.

now if bynum are jarret jack are available, i would grab both for sure. if nothing else you can probably trade them at some point.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:22 PM

my team is actually really good, i know. it's a 9 team league. i went 0-10-0 week one though, mostly due to injuries and a terrible bench.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:22 AM

i have a trade question and i didn't think it was worth starting a new thread...

i was offered baron davis and q richardson (who just came back today) for maggette and pierce.

my team is really struggling with pierce out, and now hes not supposed to come back until earliest end of the month. and maggette has been up and down but if he eventually gets traded i know his numbers will go up, so i've probably been counting on that to much.

i don't think the trade is worth it for me, but i'm on the fence...any opinions? its a standard 10 team, 9 category weekly head to head league

any opinions on if maggette will ever get traded this season? or if pierce really won't be back for like another 2 months?