Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2006, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Party Bonus

Dude i just used this deposit bonus an hour ago and it didnt go through, so i emailed party asking why. They gave me the bonus (425 raked hands) even though it expired last night. Sweet.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:38 PM

that's bullocks, i didn't get the bonus so I emailed vip@partypoker, no dice.
Going to try again at bonus@party and see how it goes. I want my $75 bucks dammit.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:54 PM

Good lord! I just emailed bonus@party and they credited me the bonus in record time. 5X and 30 days to do it, no hassles whatsoever.

bonus@party is the key. Thank you to the OP and the advice on this thread. happy happy joy joy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2006, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

I just deposited using the bonus code "75MORE," after I saw it advertised on
the www.partypoker.com website, but the bonus did not appear in my account.
Could you fix this? I already knew about the Tell-A-Friend and IGM-Pay
bonuses, and an affiliate bonus would not have been advertised on your
website. I paid a hefty deposit fee to be able to deposit for this bonus.

Thanks!

-Jay Springate (makemsick)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Jay,

Thank you for contacting us.

We regret to inform you that '75MORE' is an affiliate bonus promotion hence the bonus was not issued in your bonus account. The bonus promotion was offered in error by one of our affiliates hence it has been deactivated.

We do value your association on our site hence we would like to offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus up to a maximum of $100 on your first deposit through the iGM-Pay Deposit option.

This is a release-restricted bonus. You will be required to play 5 times the bonus amount in raked hands within 30 days of your deposit (using your checking account).

Please quote the bonus code "IGMPAY" when making your deposit and we will do the rest.

A raked hand is any hand in which a rake (service fee) is taken out of the pot. A player is considered to have played a raked hand when cards have been dealt and the hand has generated at least $0.01 in rake for that player.

To accumulate raked hands, just participate in hands (any live game, any limit) where a rake is taken. The 'buy-in' of a tournament, does not contribute to your accumulated raked hands. Furthermore, as there is no rake taken in tournament hands, you cannot obtain raked hands through tournaments. The amount of rake collected appears as a small chip stack next to the dealer tray.

For more information about our rake structure please visit:
http://www.partypoker.com/games/rake.html

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Anirban
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to Party Poker customer support. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

That was my 2nd e-mail, I plan on e-mailing them till someone decides to give it to me.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:32 PM

Minutes later, sent same verbatim e-mail, received this response:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Jay,

Thank you for contacting us.

The bonus code "75MORE" is a bonus code promoted by one of our affiliate and this has been deactivated. We would not be able to issue this bonus as the bonus code is not a valid bonus code. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

However, as a special consideration, we have issued you another bonus for the same amount.

A bonus of $75 has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 375 raked hands by 04-MAR-2006 21:27, as per the release restriction. The amount will then be credited to your real money account.

You can always check the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played by clicking on the 'Cashier' option on our Lobby, and then on 'Bonus Account'.

A raked hand is any hand in which a rake (service fee) is taken out of the pot. A player is considered to have played a raked hand when cards have been dealt and the hand has generated at least $0.01 in rake for that player.

To accumulate raked hands, just participate in hands (any live game, any limit) where a rake is taken. The buy-in' for tournaments does not contribute to your accumulated raked hands. Furthermore, as there is no rake taken in tournament hands, you cannot obtain raked hands through tournaments. The amount of rake collected appears as a small chip stack next to the dealer tray.

For more information about our rake structure please check out the following URL from our website:

http://www.partypoker.com/games/rake.html

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Lakshmi
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-02-2006, 10:36 PM

Boo, I sent it twice and got the same response each time. I dont want to use the iGM-Pay method. Boo.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:40 PM

I just started playing on Party this month and tried depositing with the 75MORE Bonus code, using the $400 that I had available at the moment, and did not get it. However, I fired off an email and within 5 minutes of checking back, I found my account with an $80 pending bonus (COMPBOUNS) with 5x play requirement.

Thanks to everyone for the information within the thread!