Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2006, 03:35 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

I find this quite frustrating. I did the SIA offer as well and had to end up sending emails for a "manual" credit or whatever. I didn't realize I then had to login in to "claim" it. This seems like an uneeded step to me.

Regardless, I then "claimed" the offer sometime in early October. I asked when I would be paid and was told December 20th. This seemed insane since I did the offer just like everyone else a few days before the Steelers/Dolphins game. Furthermore, it clearly said on the site that any offers claimed that day would be paid on or before NOVERMBER 20th, not December. I pointed this out in a claim ticket and never got a response back.

I'm getting pretty frustrated that my $250 is being held this long. Has anyone else had any problems like this? It seems to be the FON is paying people but making it as difficult as possible for them so that he doesn't to pay everyone.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I find this quite frustrating. I did the SIA offer as well and had to end up sending emails for a "manual" credit or whatever. I didn't realize I then had to login in to "claim" it. This seems like an uneeded step to me.

Regardless, I then "claimed" the offer sometime in early October. I asked when I would be paid and was told December 20th. This seemed insane since I did the offer just like everyone else a few days before the Steelers/Dolphins game. Furthermore, it clearly said on the site that any offers claimed that day would be paid on or before NOVERMBER 20th, not December. I pointed this out in a claim ticket and never got a response back.

I'm getting pretty frustrated that my $250 is being held this long. Has anyone else had any problems like this? It seems to be the FON is paying people but making it as difficult as possible for them so that he doesn't to pay everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the member's responsibility to be aware of, and act in accordance with, our operating procedures. Approved manual credit requests are paid to us as though the lead came in on the date the request was approved - as such, it is treated by us in the same way. Nonetheless, if you clicked "Claim it!" in "early October," your claim was received in October; you would therefore be scheduled for payment on November 20th - not December 20th.

CTheCowboy: Keep asking, see where it gets you.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is the member's responsibility to be aware of, and act in accordance with, our operating procedures. Approved manual credit requests are paid to us as though the lead came in on the date the request was approved - as such, it is treated by us in the same way. Nonetheless, if you clicked "Claim it!" in "early October," your claim was received in October; you would therefore be scheduled for payment on November 20th - not December 20th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here was my ticket:
----------------------------
Subject: SIA Status [ Payments ]
Date: October 12, 2006, 7:27 am

Question: Where is this at? Will I be getting paid on the 20th?

Answer: As your claim was received in October, you should expect payment on or before December 20th. Thank you.
-----------------------------

What's the deal? I requested this a few days before this ticket was put in, I do not know the exact date.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here was my ticket:
----------------------------
Subject: SIA Status [ Payments ]
Date: October 12, 2006, 7:27 am

Question: Where is this at? Will I be getting paid on the 20th?

Answer: As your claim was received in October, you should expect payment on or before December 20th. Thank you.
-----------------------------

What's the deal? I requested this a few days before this ticket was put in, I do not know the exact date.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and PM me your username - if everything you've said here is accurate, the "December" in your support ticket was a mistake.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems to be the FON is paying people but making it as difficult as possible for them so that he doesn't to pay everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's been clear for a long time now. FON is a liar and a thief and will only pay those people who he has to pay. He tried to run with all the money, but then his cowardly side won over his crooked side and he paid off those who could make his life miserable. Now, he's going to make it as difficult as possible for the remaining folks so that he can keep as much money as he can without being sued. His plan is transparent, and will work, as long as people let him get away with it.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:53 PM

Anything new on the lucks? I find it frustrating that, despite my offer being "approved" and the claim having been "processing" since probably a month before you said the Lucks might not be paying, I'm in any danger of not being paid. If nothing else, the language on your website is a little misleading:

----------
Approved - This means your offer has been approved and you're ready to claim payment! You can click on the "Claim it!" link and to request payment for that offer. Please refer to our FAQ Section for more information.

Processing - If your Claim Status shows "Processing," we are currently processing your claim and you should expect payment on or before the 20th of the month following the month in which your claim was received.
----------

If "approved" doesn't REALLY mean approved, it should have said so on the website.

That being said, I trust you're still working hard on our behalf...any news?

Thanks!
Old 11-06-2006, 08:28 PM

I'm the liar, you say?

[ QUOTE ]
Not to worry though, as the school's president, VP, etc, Assemblyman Silver, McDonald's, and the NY FBI's office have all been duly notified.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've yet to hear from:

- McDonald's
- Sheldon Silver's office
- Any administration official here at Fisher
- The NY FBI’s office

Make no mistake, this is by no means an “I dare you to…” post; just a little something to show that while you (falsely and without substantiation [unless, you are satisfied in making the claim that my “false” WHOIS data makes me a liar]) claim I’m a liar…you are the one who has done the lying. Have a good one.

Bobo: As mentioned before, I'm currently waiting for the investigations team over at Party Partners to put together a report which will include all relevant player activity (deposits, charge backs, wagering, etc.). Once this is in, I’ll have a better idea of exactly where we stand and what, if anything, I’ll be able to do to recover commission. Please review justinag’s earlier post for a fairly accurate explanation of how things work.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm the liar, you say?

[ QUOTE ]
Not to worry though, as the school's president, VP, etc, Assemblyman Silver, McDonald's, and the NY FBI's office have all been duly notified.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've yet to hear from:

- McDonald's
- Sheldon Silver's office
- Any administration official here at Fisher
- The NY FBI’s office

Make no mistake, this is by no means an “I dare you to…” post; just a little something to show that while you (falsely and without substantiation [unless, you are satisfied in making the claim that my “false” WHOIS data makes me a liar]) claim I’m a liar…you are the one who has done the lying. Have a good one.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have notified all those people, and several have responded saying that they are aware of the situation and are monitoring it.

Your lies have been well documented in this thread. To deny that you're a liar and a thief just compounds your lies.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you trying to be funny here?
Answer my question please.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your lies have been well documented in this thread. To deny that you're a liar and a thief just compounds your lies.

[/ QUOTE ]

More unsubstantiated claims...it's not like I can go back and edit my posts, so if you can PROVE I've lied...let's see it. In retrospect, I'm certainly not saying I've been a model business person or acted ethically every step of the way...but I've been honest and upfront about everything (why would I admit I was going to run, and then turn around and lie about something less impactful?).

Also, while I think you're a bit of an [censored]...I understand where you're coming from and can't at all blame you for treating me the way you have…if that’s what you feel is right. However, I believe in Karma, it is a natural law. Karma is one of several reasons I decided to come back and make things right. I believe Karma is a collective force affecting everything and everyone…even you. If you put positive into the world, then it gets passed on from one person to the next. If you put negative into the world, then that gets passed on from one person to the next. The more positive you put out there, the more likely you are of having it passed back to you…there is no logical end to the ripple which has been created (something like the butterfly effect).

All in all, as time consuming and frustrating as it has been…I’ve learned a lot from this experience. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you trying to be funny here?
Answer my question please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your question has been answered time and time again...you asking 5 times a day, every day, won't speed things up.