FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2006, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Great AP Article About GOP Screwing the Pooch with the Bill

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
perma,

Which party pushed the bill to a vote?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, mmbt, I'll bite. A Republican, then the House passed it with bipartisan support, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Give it up, guys. It looks like we've got a card carrying member of the Hitler Youth here. LOL

This guy is the kind of Republican who would vote for anyone with the Republican label even if the Republicans started executing people in the name of ideology. He is so blinded by his party allegiance that he is incapable of understanding the truth.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Great AP Article About GOP Screwing the Pooch with the Bill

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
perma,

Which party pushed the bill to a vote?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, mmbt, I'll bite. A Republican, then the House passed it with bipartisan support, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Give it up, guys. It looks like we've got a card carrying member of the Hitler Youth here. LOL

This guy is the kind of Republican who would vote for anyone with the Republican label even if the Republicans started executing people in the name of ideology. He is so blinded by his party allegiance that he is incapable of understanding the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem very immature, no, more like childish, 007. I am just pointing out facts and that turns you into an angry namecaller. Go home and grow up, please. The adults need talk about how the future will include persuading Republicans AND Democrats to pass new bipartisan laws.