Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2006, 07:34 PM

Default Re: Winslow is a moron

[ QUOTE ]
The point is Gates has been putting up incredible numbers for 3 years, and Gonzo a while longer than that. And all of sudden Winslow has a solid, but not spectacular first half of the season and automatically assumes he is the best. Second he assumes that if he out performs Gates in one game that he will be better than him, as if they are competing head to head. All of this plus the stupid stuff he has done before pretty much makes him an idiot in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best post in this thread.
Old 11-04-2006, 07:44 PM

It's amazing how you people get through the games, with what hating players and all. The guy was a high draft pick, has a great legacy, is making millions, and has been performing like one of the top tight ends in the league. If this is his way of getting psyched up for a game, if he has to believe he's the best in an ultra-competitive sport, wtf, who cares.

CJ says this [censored] but acts like Flava Flav so no one cares. Winslow does this and says he's a Soldja, and gets ripped apart for it by the same journalists that use tired war cliches.

Whatever, everybody's a bunch of haters. I don't see how some people watch sports when all they do is hate the players.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:13 PM

Heres my question cause I don't know. Can Winslow block? Catching TE are great but those that catch and block = Elite.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Heres my question cause I don't know. Can Winslow block? Catching TE are great but those that catch and block = Elite.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen enough of him this year to comment on his blocking, but coming out of Miami the reports were that he's a very good blocker in space, but isn't big enough to be a great in-line blocker, and is also not as consistent as he could be. But he is a hard worker.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Whatever, everybody's a bunch of haters. I don't see how some people watch sports when all they do is hate the players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously guys. Don't hate the player, hate the game. bigups.