Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2006, 09:04 AM

Default Great non-cash rewards or rakeback?

What if Party cuts off the rakeback payments complelty once the new points/rewards system is introduced. They might feel compelled by managment and stock holders to cut costs. It seems to me that Party is becoming more like Stars. They got rid of the skins and restricted the rakeback. Im sure that offering video ipods instead of rakeback is alot cheaper and a whole lot more exiting for the fish. A great non-cash rewards program is a great marketing tool while rakeback could cut profits. This is just speculation but I dont think that there is a writen contract between the afialtes and party that states theat they will receive payment for a set amount of time. Dont get me wrong I love rakeback and would also like a free video ipod but given that we are dealing with Party I doubt that a decent reward program can coexist with rakeback.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:07 AM

Default Re: Great non-cash rewards or rakeback?

party doesn't do rakeback

they pay their affiliates for bringing in players; the affiliates continue to get paid for the players for the life of their account (with some exceptions, of course)

they can't just stop paying all affiliates for work they've already done and they can't stop offering it in the future because they depend on affiliates to bring in fresh fish