Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Other Gambling Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 03:15 AM

Default Re: Best prop bets you\'ve made

[ QUOTE ]
1k on a game of pinball. I felt like having some fun, so I only played one ball. My opponent was a retard, so it wasn't even that tough for me to beat him.

Had to beat him up to get my money, though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Every night after work we held the Mall Parking Lot Series of Pinball. My friend and I from pizza hut, one guy from sizzler and one guy who worked in the arcade. Everyone put in 10 bucks, winner takes all. They had 5 pinball games so we placed this wager on every game. I made more playing video games than i did working while I was at pizza hut. Tekken tournaments, shooting game tournaments, head-up skee-ball, everyone I worked with smoked alot of meth and wanted to gamble.

Thinking about it makes me said i left for college.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:10 PM

A friend of mine just bet me $100 that he can throw a football over and clear a 5 story building. He can throw a football 65 yards on a footbal field. Do you guys think it's possible.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:47 PM

One time, a friend of mine got set up on a blind date. Two other friends made a bet (probably 10 or so) about how a fourth friend would rate a picture of said date on a scale of 1-10.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:24 PM

I won $70 betting on a friend's hookup.

-McGee
Old 11-17-2005, 10:36 PM

Me and my roommate hustle this chump once a week at the putt-putt golf course. We play skins, $3 a hole. Me and my roommate secretly team up to screw the other guy whenever it looks like there's going to be a carryover.

For instance, one time the mark was playing good, and we had 4 carry overs [$36 in the pot so far] The mark accidently hit it off the course on a par 2. My roommate hit it within 3 feet of the hole on the first stroke. So what do I do? I accidently (purposefully) hit it OB. The mark was shocked. I flipped the script on him though and told him that he cost me the hole, and that he shoul've tied my roommate for another carryover.

He's the biggest sucker EVER.

One time we were making fun of each other and I told him to go home to listen to his Ace of Base cd, and he laughed it off and said "Walk Like an Egyptian". I said "huh?" He tried to tell me they sung the song. I promptly bet him $75 he was wrong, and off to the CD store we went so I prove how stupid he was.

He also bet me $50 once that he could beat me heads-up 8 out of 10 times. He was talking [censored] before we got started, but when I started going all-in every hand he was pissed.

I won the first 3. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This guy is the biggest sucker ever.

If only he had more money.

He still plays Putt-putt with us once a week for $3 a hole though.

Some people never learn.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:25 PM

In high school I bet a friend a buck he wouldn't eat gum from under a desk. Another time it was a cookie from the floor of the bus. Lost both bets but it was worth it.
Old 11-20-2005, 01:59 AM

Default gallon challenge

the official criteria for this is: 1 gallon whole milk, drink it in an hour and keep it in your stomach for an hour. no going to the bathroom until those 2 hours are over.
has anyone ever done it before?
i tried it with 3 friends and they all threw up after finishing just 3/4 of it and we only used 1% milk. i quit because i didn't feel like hurling.
technically, i drank the most and didn't throw up, so who won? it wasn't for money so it didn't matter anyway.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:30 PM

Since it's degraded into dumbasses that will eat/drink whatever for money:

We had one of those guys at a brewpub where I worked. This guy would drink a pint glass of just about anything as long as it was half beer and half food products. No bugs, spit or anything. $1-5 depending on contents. Strange.

One day the bottling supervisor gathered up $20 and got this nutty bastard to submerge himself, to the neck, in the used fryolator grease from the kitchen. He didn't get a shift beer at the bar that day but he did get the $20.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:20 PM

I have a bet with my buddy that Dennis Rodman will have neither died nor filed for banckrupcy by January 1, 2011. Only five years to go!
--
Scott
Old 11-21-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet $100 on where I went to dinner the night before and won.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the hell took that bet with you?