Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2006, 04:07 PM

Default Re: PokerXFactor vs. The World Tournament -- Sunday 11/5 -- New HH Fea

Also, imagine linking the 180 challenge HHs together. That could be fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2006, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, imagine linking the 180 challenge HHs together. That could be fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We actually did this the other night. We announced on the PXF forum that I was going to join a $4.40 180 player SNG around a specific time and then PXF subscribers should join that one. It filled in 43 seconds.

So early next week, the PXF subscribers who played in that will be able update their HH to auto-combine it with other HHs that were uploaded. One of our pros (I think Rizen in this case), will also add commentary for a video on it as well.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:28 PM

Great job mindwise!
~Justin
Old 11-02-2006, 05:25 PM

Looking forward to playing in the tourney. I like the $11 buy-in; not too big, not too small. Perfect for my current br [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. My first tourney playing against good players and not 180 donks.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:06 AM

Good luck Imrahil! It will be interesting to see if we get some players from the other poker schools involved.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:55 AM

Is this new hole card feature implemented yet? I tried it out with someone and that someone said that they can see both of our hole cards but I can only see my own.

EDIT: It works when I view the link to his HH. It does not work when I view the link to mine. I have it set as "public".
Old 11-03-2006, 12:29 PM

Hey,

There is no way for me to check because I don't know your email nor PXF account name.

We're testing the feature now (to be officially introduced next week). Try clearing your browser cache, closing all browsers, then relaunch and try again. It's much better to use our support system on these things so we can look at your account and track the problem:
http://www.pokerxfactor.com/servlet/pxf?t=support

Thanks.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:33 PM

Default Re: PokerXFactor vs. The World Tournament -- Sunday 11/5 -- New HH Feature

We're at 148 players. Hope you guys can join us today. I think you'll find that the Hand History auto-combine feature is kind of cool ... and everyone who plays gets free access to the final table video that features commentary by Bax and Sheets.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey,

I hope it's okay to post this in 2+2. I know the PXF Hand History Analzyer (which automatically animates Hand Histories into a Flash movie, for those who don't know) is used in this forum and thought it might be of interest.

We've come up with a new feature for the PokerXFactor Hand History Analyzer and we thought a "PXF vs. The World" tournament would be a good way to introduce it.

The new feature, which we'll release Monday, allows PXF Subscribers to upload a "public" hand history into the PXF HH Analyzer and then automatically combine it with any other person who uploaded a public HH from the same tournament or SNG. All the available hole cards are then revealed in the animated Flash video of the tournament that is created. This is a fantastic way to learn and improve. It can be pretty shocking what people play.

To introduce this new feature, we're inviting everyone to play this Sunday at 5pm ET on PokerStars in a PXF vs. The World tournament. Register for free at PokerXFactor.com to get the password for the tournament (it will be in your My Account area).

All players who participate (and upload their HH into our system) will have access to the combine hand histories. We'll also give you access to the video that we eventually make of the final table. Each month JohnnyBax and Sheets make a video of our subscriber tournament final table with all the hole cards revealed. These videos are always highly rated by our subscribers. So we'll do the same thing for this tournament. Finally, any non-subscribers who make the "Final TV Table" will be given a one-month subscription to PokerXFactor.

Learn more here:
http://www.pokerxfactor.com/pxf_vs_world.htm

Thanks,

mindwise

P.S. The reason I make a point of saying "public" hand history is our subscribers have a choice to keep their hand histories private. Only when they mark a HH as public will it be available to be auto-combined with other HHs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-05-2006, 03:42 PM

im in both PXF tourneys today

judging from how i running, time for me to donate
Old 11-05-2006, 04:08 PM

I will be playing in both as well. Hopefully i can FT both and be famous!!! zomg!