Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2006, 08:58 AM

Default Re: Not that anyone cares

See the part where I said I couldnt beat a .01c/.02c game. I guess I could but lower limit games are super hard for me to adjust too (as I think most people will tell you). Much of my winning depends on players having a remote concept of what they are doing so they have the ability to fold. At limits this low poker is nothing more than a card catching game (Which would be me just sitting on my hands right now). I dont know but for all of you people that ever wanted to cuss out various poker sites supports please contact me as I will either
a. cuss them out again on your be 1/2
b. make up an account on the site just to cuss them out to make me feel better

Online poker is Lee Jones sitting in a room hitting his "Easy" button to ship in 1 outers.

No man No matter how great his skill can overcome months on top of months on top of more months of getting 1,2,&3 outers shipped
Old 11-03-2006, 10:50 AM

online poker is rigged.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lower limit games are super hard for me to adjust too (as I think most people will tell you). Much of my winning depends on players having a remote concept of what they are doing so they have the ability to fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, here's part of your problem -- YOU need to be adjusting to how your OPPONENTS play, not just playing the way you've always played and assuming that's the "right" way to play, thus $Texas will keep flowing in. If you're playing against retards who can't fold top pair or 2nd pair, semibluffing to push said retard off his hand isn't going to work very well, is it?

Oh wait, this is BBV.....scratch the theory/strategy, let's just say LOL NL-AMENTS and call it a day. :P
Old 11-03-2006, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let's just say LOL NL-AMENTS and call it a day. :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing too, because your post was really hard to understand until that part.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Peace out poker. Working a 9-5 grind is much less painful.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol no

please tell me a job where i can sit on my ass for 30 hours a week with no deadlines and no bosses and earn 300k