Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2006, 08:53 AM

Default A New forum for PTF

I open the Books forum today and every thread on the front page 1 is about Poker Tournament Formula. I have read the book, I liked the book, learned alot from it but I am over it now. Can we create a new board move all the threads from here, the Magazine forum and I think some from the MTT forum to one place. That way all those still interested in trying to follow this fight can find them all in one place and the rest of us don't have to wade through endless threads trying to find the ones about something else.

RZ

and yes I know I just created ANOTHER thread about PTF so nobody has to point out the irony.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:09 AM

Default Re: A New forum for PTF

That's a good idea give the egomaniacs who need to stroke their ego a place to go.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:42 AM

This board is not even close to being as busy as most other boards on this site (especially OOT, BBV etc.). I don't think it's difficult to wade through one page of threads (2 if you haven't been on here for a few days) to find ones of interest.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:50 AM

If it got its own forum, it would probably get a lot of use. People love discussing and debating over these concepts. I am getting it next week, so I will get to read what the hype is about. I doubt Mason wants to give the book anymore free advertisement than it already gets in here daily, so we'll probably have to just make our way through them until the next big thing comes out.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:29 PM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?

We need to pick a new fight.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:26 PM

Much of the discussion has moved over to the Poker Theory forum.

If you want to by-pass these threads, just collapse the threads when looking through the forum.