Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2006, 02:21 AM

Default Re: Carpal \\\'Tunnel Post: iStrong\'s video tutorials, you\'re the Hero.

iStrong,

If you could make one more spot I would sure appreciate it. I just lost 6 more buyins tonight, and am down quite a bit. I can't seem to make a winning move and sustain my momentum.

I play 50NL - 5 Max on the Poker Room network.

Margon
Old 11-02-2006, 05:03 AM

Default Re: Carpal \\\'Tunnel Post: iStrong\'s video tutorials, you\'re the Hero.

[ QUOTE ]
Darn, I'm too late. I'da signed up in a second. I've been playing $100 NL on full tilt, and lately have been running bad. I've watched all of your videos and they're great. If someone drops out or you have room for one more then let me know please.

Either way, thanks for all the efforts to help out 2+2ers, your works is MUCH appreciated! I've learned alot watching the vids.

Couple of comments.. I like the vids where you're using PT/ACE HUD, good to see the stats. I often hear sirens in the background - you live next to a firestation or something? Also sounds like you fire up a cigarette or two during the vids. Smoking is bad for your health so please stop. thanks [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

take care.. BB

[/ QUOTE ]

If this works well, I will probably do more of those so don't worry if you didn't get a spot this time.

I always have PAHUD on but for some reason Camtasia doesn't always pick it up... it's very strange. If anyone knows why please let me know.

Yeah, I live quite close the the main fire station in my town.

I haven't had a cigarette in 6 weeks and feeling good. Smoking sucks.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:37 AM

What an excellent idea iSTRONG.

I look forward to your analysis of microNLers play, will we have that commentary/webcam of you in the bottom right again?

i think videos are an excellent way tolearn because you get to see it exactly as it happens and all the situational factors are present which are harder to convey in hand posts.

You say you may do this again - maybe try having each from different stakes.

I look forward to iSTRONG 'the beratment series' [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2006, 09:35 AM

Could someone who is a pokerxfactor member contact me on AIM? I need someone to upload the hand histories on their replayer... Thx.

AIM: kavehsamani
Old 11-02-2006, 01:21 PM

Blehhh

PICKKK MEEEeeeeeeeeee

Ill give you a % [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2006, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Darn, I'm too late. I'da signed up in a second. I've been playing $100 NL on full tilt, and lately have been running bad. I've watched all of your videos and they're great. If someone drops out or you have room for one more then let me know please.

Either way, thanks for all the efforts to help out 2+2ers, your works is MUCH appreciated! I've learned alot watching the vids.

Couple of comments.. I like the vids where you're using PT/ACE HUD, good to see the stats. I often hear sirens in the background - you live next to a firestation or something? Also sounds like you fire up a cigarette or two during the vids. Smoking is bad for your health so please stop. thanks [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

take care.. BB

[/ QUOTE ]

The line for alternates starts behind me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2006, 03:06 PM

Sorry peeps,

I'm encountering serious compatibility problems between the hand histories and the pokerxfactor replayer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I've tried upload hand histories from FT and UB without any luck. There is a note on the site saying:

": If this hand history does not work correctly in the PXF Hand Viewer, please make sure that it is a complete hand history and is from one of the poker sites we support (Ultimate Bet, Full Tilt, Paradise Poker, PokerStars, or PartyPoker). Special Note: Full Tilt and PartyPoker recently changed their hand histories. Full Tilt, in particular, has errors that cannot be fixed, and can result in hands being skipped. We hope they will fix these errors. "

...But UB doesn't work either. If anyone knows of a site that is actually 100% compatible, let me know.

Until then I'm gonna have to delay this project [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm gonna use the pokertracker replayer. Applicants, please send me your hand histories.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:33 PM

looking forward to these.. nice idea
Old 11-02-2006, 03:46 PM

Dude, you could charge for this service. Great idea.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you could charge for this service. Great idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ix-nay on the arge-chay... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]