Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2006, 04:55 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not involved in this at all, but a few things:

1) There is no way Neteller took the money out of his bank account but has not credited it to his Neteller account, like he claims. This would be one of the most scummy things ever and I can't imagine Neteller taking money from a bank account AND THEN saying it is over their limit and for him to prove his identity. If they had doubts, they wouldn't have taken the money until his ID was confirmed. The money is still in his bank account, which should make cutting checks easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

With so few posts, I realize I don't have much credibility here, but I've seen this exact same situation happen before with large EFTs. It was for an amount over $50,000 and it was neither in the guy's bank account nor in Neteller. Just disappeared for a little while and he had to jump through all kinds of hoops to make it reappear.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No one has sued or is going to sue over this. Anyone that claims they've hired a lawyer is either lying or incredibly stupid. Do you have any idea how expensive it is to bring a lawsuit? Plaintiff's attorneys are typically paid on a contingency fee basis, which means that they get a % of the money you recover in the lawsuit if you win.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
various levels of stupidity

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL
ever heard of "small claims court?"
Old 11-01-2006, 05:25 PM

FON -

You're a liar. You're a thief. You have no idea how to run a business. You refuse to be a man about it. The only person that believes your lies is you. It's too late to pay up.

See you soon,
Your New Nightmare
Old 11-01-2006, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. If he was honestly trying to screw everyone here, why would he still be answering messages and engaging in this conversation?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a legitimate comment.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why does nos1nos2 continue to create new accounts and make longs posts in OOT, when it's obvious that he'll be banned in a few hours and nobody will believe his posts anyway? Because he's retarded and has too much time on his hands. Same thing might apply to FON, although FON would be making money if he doesn't pay, so to be accurate you'd have to replace retarded with something like thieving douchebag.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
terrellk,

You are precisely the kind of person he is trying to appeal to. Your first point is legitimate but it really doesn't prove that he's NOT going to screw us. Bottom line is, he's already lied about some things, so it's best to remain skeptical until he gives a reason to think otherwise.

And no, he doesn't even deserve "a little bit of credit" until he actually starts paying out.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, terrellk is a good guy and certainly is not being "appealed" by FON or going to believe his [censored]. He is just trying to get everyone to focus on effective strategies for remedies instead of wasting energy on lawsuits that will not work.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:17 PM

Defaulted judgements on credit reports will look quite attractive for what, about 7 years?
Old 11-01-2006, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FON -

You're a liar. You're a thief. You have no idea how to run a business. You refuse to be a man about it. The only person that believes your lies is you. It's too late to pay up.

See you soon,
Your New Nightmare

[/ QUOTE ]

Clever. You know, it's been the same person time and time again whom continues to emphasize the thought that I don't know how to run a business...perhaps it's time you understand that there is a difference between making a single unethical decision and not knowing how to run a business. Keep on doing what you're doing (flipping burgers for minimum wage)...you're on your way up the ladder of success...maybe one day you'll make manager.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FON -

See you soon,
Your New Nightmare

[/ QUOTE ]

Since FON quoted it I am not going to delete it but tone it down.

This is the first time in a while I have been notified of a post in this thread. I guess all is going civil except for players still aren't paid? I don't have time to read the last 400 posts.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
No one has sued or is going to sue over this. Anyone that claims they've hired a lawyer is either lying or incredibly stupid. Do you have any idea how expensive it is to bring a lawsuit? Plaintiff's attorneys are typically paid on a contingency fee basis, which means that they get a % of the money you recover in the lawsuit if you win.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
various levels of stupidity

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL
ever heard of "small claims court?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Read my next post after the one you cited for a response . . . I only answered that question about 6 hours before you asked it.

Ironic given that you also cited my statement regarding various levels of stupidity.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
terrellk,

You are precisely the kind of person he is trying to appeal to. Your first point is legitimate but it really doesn't prove that he's NOT going to screw us. Bottom line is, he's already lied about some things, so it's best to remain skeptical until he gives a reason to think otherwise.

And no, he doesn't even deserve "a little bit of credit" until he actually starts paying out.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, terrellk is a good guy and certainly is not being "appealed" by FON or going to believe his [censored]. He is just trying to get everyone to focus on effective strategies for remedies instead of wasting energy on lawsuits that will not work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Terrellk is a good guy. We don't agree on this point, but he is an excellent poster/person.