Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2006, 07:47 PM

Default 16 calling ranges

are these calling ranges with these reads reasonable?

My image (i hope) is tight. I have pushed a few times recently though because my BB vs the passive limper took me down to 400 chips. (i floped trips and he pulled a flush with A2s.) The hands i have shown down have been good though.

the CO is loose to stacks under 3 BB he has made a few very loose calls to players with less than 3 bb's i havent seen him play a loose hand yet against a moderat stack though. If i had to guess i would say 15%

The player after him is a passive donk. I havnt seen him call an all in PF yet but he loves to limp around. If i had to guess id say 18% but it could be more i guess ... he is a donk.

The SB is average he hasnt gotten out of line and has pushed a few times BB/SB I give this guy 18% too because i dont think he is gonna get out of hand. You think it would be tighter?

The BB is VERY tight he even went so far as to let me walk when i had 590 chips BB/SB 100/200 I put this guy at 9% because i think it is as tight as someone can justifiably play at the 16's

PokerStars Tournament, Big Blind is t200 with t25 antes (5 handed) Converter on pregopoker.com

Hero (t1230)
CO (t3575)
Button (t5480)
SB (t1800)
BB (t1415)