Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2006, 05:08 PM

Default I saw a U.F.O.

The other day I was driving home with my friend at around 10:00pm in the city of West Covina, which is in Southern Cali.
In the sky a small, bright light was dropping rapidly, it looked like a firework, or how they portray shooting starts in cartoons or something. The object was small enough that you could tell it was really far away, but it moved so ridiculously fast. It then stopped and stayed around the same spot for about a minute.
My friend and I both spotted it dropping, and were both watching it.
It then traveled west in the sky, again moving pretty damn quickly. It changed direction and went East, then went further and further away into the distance until it dissapeared.

I know it was not a typical aircraft because the way it changed directions. Also it was moving so goddamn fast I've never seen anything like that before. It wasn't exactly zooming around, but it was so far away that you can tell it was fast from how far across the sky it went in a short time.

I really do not know what to make of it at all. I mean, it sounds really boring, but it was pretty bewildering to see it.

Your thoughts?
Old 11-01-2006, 05:10 PM

Default Re: I saw a U.F.O.

Old 11-01-2006, 05:13 PM

Old 11-01-2006, 05:14 PM

Study to be a profiler of serial killers, then join the FBI and form a special investigative unit to get to the bottom of this and similar mysteries. As an added bonus, you might be able to bang a hot redhead after years of preposterous sexual tension.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:14 PM

Don't be alarmed. It was just Xenu stopping by for a quick beer.

Old 11-01-2006, 05:19 PM

Old 11-01-2006, 05:29 PM

I'm not sure what it is, but I've seen exactly what you're describing in the mountains outside of Seattle, FWIW.

The strangest thing I've ever seen, however, was in my hometown in broad daylight.

My friends and I were headed down a major street in town when we simultaneously saw this....discoloration in the atmosphere. We immediately pulled over and got out of the car. It looked to be about 100 miles off, about 10 miles wide, and stretched for miles into the air. It was a much darker shade of blue than the sky that day. It blurred a little at the edges, but it had an obvious cylindrical form.

We stood there, stunned. I couldn't believe other people were not stopping to look at this. We called the local weather station to see if this was some type of weather phenomenon, and they had no clue what we were talking about. There was nothing about it on the news. Even if it was a natural phenomenon, it was as clear and vivid as the Aurora Borealis, and warranted some attention.

I'm really thankful my friends were there to confirm that I am not insane.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even if it was a natural phenomenon, it was as clear and vivid as the Aurora Borealis, and warranted some attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?"
Old 11-01-2006, 06:05 PM

Old 11-01-2006, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?"

[/ QUOTE ]

May I see it?