Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2006, 12:46 AM

Default Question about RaketheRake.com

Hi:

I'm getting ready to deposit $500 into UB and take advantage of their 100% bonus. I've never had an account there before. I found raketherake.com via a google search. Are they reputable? What are the top few rackeback sites?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff
Old 10-31-2006, 12:50 AM

Default Re: Question about RaketheRake.com

Raketherake.com is a long time player in rakeback that has a great rep. They are one of the top rakeback sites. You can learn more about some of the old school rakeback affiates by reading the "Sponsored Support Forum" sticky in this forum.

Feel free to ask RTR or any other affiliate a question here. Also I am sure you will get player reviews in this thread as well.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also I am sure you will get player reviews in this thread as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme just link you to this thread titled Overreacted locked thread

Do not be deceived by the title. Read the comments that players made when someone tried to accuse(without supporting evidence) raketherake of misdealings. If that many people defended them, I think that says alot.

Also, RaketheRake payed out of thier own pockets to its memebers when Goal Poker withheld rakeback payments to affiliates. Literally thousands of dollars. Pretty good customer support too.

Edited link.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:04 AM

They are terrific to deal with - totally reputable.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They are terrific to deal with - totally reputable.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-31-2006, 03:16 PM

I spent a lot of time checking out options and went with RTR over a year ago, and I truly believe they're the best of the best.

If my 90-year-old grandmother asked me in her shakiest voice where to go for rakeback, I'd unhesitatingly entrust her social security-funded poker future to RTR. BTW
Old 10-31-2006, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If my 90-year-old grandmother asked me in her shakiest voice where to go for rakeback, I'd unhesitatingly entrust her social security-funded poker future to RTR. BTW

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope RTR is considering this great marketing strategy. I expect the new RTR Senior's Club soon.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:14 AM

Default Re: THEY DID RIP OFF US PLAYERS FOR SNOWBALL FREEROLL *DELETED*

Post deleted by Pokeraddict
Old 11-01-2006, 10:21 AM

Default Re: THEY DID RIP OFF US PLAYERS FOR SNOWBALL FREEROLL

personally, i use rakebreak.com ...can someone point out the differences and y RTR is seemingly better?? thx...
Old 11-01-2006, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Given SNOWJOB about RAKETHERAKE snowball

Well, you may be ok if you go with rake the rake or any other affiliate that is listed on twoplustwo.

I had a problem with RAKETHERAKE and switched to another affiliate.

Raketherake sponsers a freeroll based on the rake the players paid to partypoker. I contacted raketherake about the October tournament for US players well before the tournament was to be played. I requested that if US players were not allowed to play in the tournament at party then they be allowed to play at another site that allows US players like FULLTILT. I requested that raketherake assign some of the 25,000 freeroll rake prize pool for the US players to play at another site. After all we paid in rake and qualified for the tournament. I contacted party poker and asked if raketherake could do this. Party said they could.

Raketherake said " sorry there is nothing we can do." NO EXPLANATION. IF you take your new car in for repairs and they say sorry there is nothing we can do, don't you want to know what the problem is? And they still say sorry there is nothing we can do.

In addition to party saying verbally over the phone that raketherake has total control over the snowball freeroll prize pool and agreeing that raketherake could have sponsored a freeroll at another site for EXCLUDED US players, i have an email which says contact affiliate.

Since they have given no explanation other than sorry there is nothing we can do, it seems to me that they have been uncaring and unimaginative on dealing with this issue for US players.

Email from party:
Party Gaming has stopped taking wagers, or deposits intended for wagers, from our U.S. players due to legislation enacted by the United States Congress.

As far as the Snowball free roll tournament is concerned, it is the affiliate tournament which PartyPoker.com host on their behalf. Hence, we will not be able to refund the freeroll in cash. But, now due to the new law as you are not able to play in this tournament, I would suggest you to contact your respective affiliate site in this regard.

Bhavana
PartyPoker Customer Care
End of email

Good luck with whomever you choose for rakeback.