Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2006, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Strip clubs make me depressed - does anyone else feel like this?

[ QUOTE ]
I bet they are worth it if you get to have sex in them.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEP!
Old 10-31-2006, 02:28 PM

Haha yep This is the only strip club i go to. Jesus I love this place. Last time we had 2 girls "shocking" each other on the table (didnt even know they did that in strip clubs)
I would rather go to a real bar and meet a girl who doesnt just want my money, but it is a decent substitute when done in moderation (every few months)
Old 10-31-2006, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never been to a strip club.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-31-2006, 02:56 PM

any time you have a high concentration of [censored] nerds, you get people who overanalyze strip clubs. Maybe I can simplify things: It's like a regular bar... with naked chicks. Take it for what it is and you'll like it more.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never been able to get past the knowledge that girls are getting naked for me because I'm paying them. Hey, I'm all for naked women, but the whole situation always seems so fake that it's impossible for me to get into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try ecstacy.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:57 PM

<font color="green">AZK</font>, as you can see you're not alone mang. I'll definitely go when I'm with a group and that's a destination, but I don't have too much fun: 1) overpriced drinks, 2) loud as hell, 3) the completely fraudulent personality they put on for three-and-a-half minutes, and 4) the blue balls end result. I guess I have a trouble resolving the dichotomy between their purring, grinding, and ear nibbles and the cold-hearted capitalists they become when the song is over.

Also, I wonder how badly the topless industry would get hit if somehow blow was eradicated from the planet. And vice versa.

[ QUOTE ]
I bet they are worth it if you get to have sex in them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Correct. I know I've posted it before, but the bars in Mexico are money. They will flat-out tell you what it this costs and that costs. Blue-Balls-B-Gon.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any time you have a high concentration of [censored] nerds, you get people who overanalyze strip clubs. Maybe I can simplify things: It's like a regular bar... with naked chicks. Take it for what it is and you'll like it more.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. just like a normal bar, if you are there by yourself, or with dbags, or sober, thats depressing too.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What? It's NOT like a regular bar. There's no single broads to talk to (without paying $10+/song, of course), it can cost a shitton of money if you're not careful, and if you're not looking to spend a lot you have to deal with turning down "would you like a dance?" from strippers approximately 1X/song. Which strippers, incidentally, typically sneak up on you from behind and don't give you a chance to scout them out before giving your answer. It's worth noting that the hottest ones are usually locked up by guys for long stretches so the free agents are often bottom of the barrell.

RAKE, back to BBV son, where common sense is uncommon.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:05 PM

Strip clubs are completely phony, from their fake [censored] to their personna down to their phony interest they take in you. You also watch as girls degrade themselves for money and you have to imagine how their lives really are when they're off the stage. For this, they are sorta depressing, but not enough to stop going back, i love boobies.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:08 PM

Tuq,

nnot to disagree, but here, at most of the strip clubs (penthouse, PT's) the ratio of dudes, to normal girls is like 60/40 or 70/30, depending on what night you go. Penthouse is basically just like any plain old bar or club, with naked chicks dancing.