Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should I add a Graphical User Interface to FPHG?
Yes 16 34.78%
No 16 34.78%
Don't care 14 30.43%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 08:35 PM

Default Re: When In Doubt, Donk It! (NC Thread)

i just keep losing. it [censored] sucks. every [censored] time. I [censored] lose. [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] fuckshit fuckshitshitfuck

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $1/$2
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, 4 folds, BB calls.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4.5SB, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4.25BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (8.25BB, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Results:
Final pot: 12.25BB
BB showed Qc Jh
Hero mucks Kd Kh
Old 10-29-2006, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Well the relative time difference between me and you guys just changed by 2hrs. I used to have a 1.5hr difference between me and Florida and it is now 3.5hrs.

I put my clocks forward an hour on Sunday....so 6am just become 7am. Why do I mention this time? cos my 2 youngins have been getting me out of bed at 6am. Ugh...I plan on this being 7am thanks to daylight savings.

Will I win or will they adjust and take that hour back that I so desparately want?

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep'em up all night.

Weird the .5 hour difference. Also wild you move forward while we go back... that's like you're on the other side of the damn world.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, the reason we go back and you guys go forward is exactly because we are on different parts of the globe. Ive got a hot n dry summer to look forward to whereas your in for a cold n chilly xmas I presume.

oh and I think Ill like it the timeshift....since my prime playing time just moved a 2 hours closer to that sweet time between when all the American boozers have gotten drunk enough to play like tards but not so drunk that they slip, fall and disconnect their internet. I wonder if my win rate will improve yo.

KO, try the $1.50 + 25c 18 man turbos at stars and learn how to be a pushfold bot. Thats were Ive been donking it around whilst on da piss.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KO, try the $1.50 + 25c 18 man turbos at stars and learn how to be a pushfold bot. Thats were Ive been donking it around whilst on da piss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear god those things are sweet my freind is making like 8/hr just playing 10 of thos continuous. I've watched and the retardation is incredible. Since it's only a BB the risk is so minimal you don't feel as bad when K4 beats your AK.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear god those things are sweet my freind is making like 8/hr just playing 10 of thos continuous. I've watched and the retardation is incredible. Since it's only a BB the risk is so minimal you don't feel as bad when K4 beats your AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zactly but you still gotta win the races when you get to the pushfold stage.

Is this a standard berate after getting busted to BS hands whilst drunkern donkamenting?

Me: nh
(if they dont say ty I say "what! no ty?")
Tard: ty
Me: TURN ON YOUR SARCASM DETECTOR YOU TARD

Apparently its not that bad....I still have chat [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2006, 10:26 PM

Yeah I've seen much worse. Though my favorite is saying "I win" right after they say "GG"

I leave the info box up in SnG's cause I play to many to chat and I say awful things when I get sucked out on. But not as bad as my freind he got a 6 month ban for something involving a guys mother.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't have money at Stars atm, but maybe I'll send some over... working off bonii at FT and one at TruePoker, too. TruePoker has a $3 tourney that is usually pretty soft, when I have the time and patience to deal with the software.

I've been single tabling just cuz I've been doing things like watching football, and in between tournaments decorating my house for Halloween.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:51 AM

I generally say nh when I'm pissed at what I just got drawn out by. I keep telling myself, be nice to the fish, but sometimes I just picture myself reaching through the monitor and throttling them.

Common you have to admit the visual of a hand reaching out of a monitor grabbing the guy by the back of the neck and smashing his head into the keyboard is slightly amusing.

hmmm. But I digress...
Old 10-30-2006, 02:10 AM

yeah Bilge I like it. Perhaps you should find a suitable image for that, imageshack it and have the link ready to paste into chatbox. Precanned insults are so awesome [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anywho, when I say nh I rarely ever mean it but of course when ppl say it to me they are genuine of course.

Ive got 2 forms of nh
1. nh = standard, mildly mocking with a touch of sarcarsm
2. nhw = nh wanker for when the suckout was of the supertard variety

**disclaimer: I pretty much save my berations for when Im donkaments and sngs. Im well behaved during cash games (2+2 games excluded of course).
Old 10-30-2006, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can only water my lawn on 3 days a week (dictated by whether my house number is odd or even)

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you allowed to take a leak on your lawn (given you didn't drink any water that is!)??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2006, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can only water my lawn on 3 days a week (dictated by whether my house number is odd or even)

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you allowed to take a leak on your lawn (given you didn't drink any water that is!)??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Can I take a leak on your lawn?
Closed Thread