Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2006, 06:54 AM

Default Trouble with my Party affiliate account

Hi, my first post on the boards!
It all began at the start of this month. I set up a tracker for a few friends who were going to sign up through it. It all worked out well setting up the tracker. But then I noticed that the players were not tracked properly. They confirmed that they had signed up but they didn't show up for me.

So I contacted the support directly, this was in the beginning of October. But the problems didn't end there. After a while I was not able to see 'custom reports' and search for individual tracker reports. I didn't see this as much of a problem since the reports have at times faulted at the beginning of months or when there is a lot of affiliate traffic (at payout times which was about that time).

But now, 2 weeks into the month I try to lo in to my account but is unable to since it says my account is invalid. I have yet not received a response from the affiliate support or my affiliate manager and I really don't know what to do now. My funds are locked in there as well. It's not a great sum of money, I think my players had raked about $3000 so far only, but still it might add up to $1k lost at the end of the month. It's not a huge deal for me but it's enough to sting a it losing.

Has anyone else had similiar problems, and how did you solve it? Any ideas what the problem could be?
Old 10-30-2006, 06:15 AM

Default Re: Trouble with my Party affiliate account

Now the end of October and yet not able to get into my account. I spoke to the affiliate team who claimed they were investigating my account for breaching the terms and conditions in one way or another.

When I asked about the October payments they said they have the right to keep my money on hold for 180 days during the investigation, and then take actions accordingly when they have a verdict. This would mean that they could either refuse me all funds, pay me portions of the revenue share or pay me in full, whichever seemed appropriate.

Has anyone else had this run before and can tell me how it's gone? I suppose not many of you might step up to speak about it here but worth a try.
Old 10-30-2006, 06:24 AM

you could be more specific about why they are investigating, or what you may have done wrong.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:24 AM

Well I have given rakeback to my players so that's a boo-boo. But I have no idea how they could have found out.

And I thought they would only take down my tracker tracking in that case.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I have given rakeback to my players so that's a boo-boo. But I have no idea how they could have found out.

And I thought they would only take down my tracker tracking in that case.

[/ QUOTE ]

if they know you gave rakeback, you have a .00000001% chance of getting paid...and I'm probably generous with that estimate [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2006, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You won't get any money from PartyPartners ever again.
Ever heard that rakeback is not allowed at Party?
Enjoy!
Old 10-30-2006, 05:26 PM

If they have no evidence of you giving rakeback, such as interaccount transfers or player emails, just keep telling them you don't give rakeback and they can turn off your individual tracking if they want.

It happened to me 2 years ago. I called and emailed every day for two weeks and got it unfrozen.

If they have evidence aside from individual trackers, you are likely SOL.

Good Luck
Old 10-30-2006, 06:34 PM

Will they have the right to get transaction info from sites such as Moneybookers and NETeller? I've payed most of my players through NETeller but also some through Moneybookers. And I'm worried about MB being less strict on keeping their customers affairs private than NETeller.

Thanks for the help so far
Old 10-31-2006, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If they have no evidence of you giving rakeback, such as interaccount transfers or player emails, just keep telling them you don't give rakeback and they can turn off your individual tracking if they want.

It happened to me 2 years ago. I called and emailed every day for two weeks and got it unfrozen.

If they have evidence aside from individual trackers, you are likely SOL.

Good Luck

[/ QUOTE ]
What number did you call? PM me if you want I have been wanting to call them for some time. They say all of my accounts were involved in fraudulent traffic (around 25 of them) and refuse to give me any more info or pay any of my $2500. And yes that is a LOT to me. I know 4 of my accounts were fake at no fault of my own (Buddy was making multiple accounts) but the rest are 100% real. Anyone have any advice for me?