Old 10-29-2006, 05:35 AM

Default Re: MTH for Stars ?

Hello !
I use the Pokermod from SKOAL
A chance that MTH work with this or other mods (Themes) in near future

Thanks
Old 11-14-2006, 01:55 PM

Will MTH be fixed for the bet amount problem any time soon ?
Old 11-14-2006, 05:06 PM

I too would love to know when MTH will be working with Stars again. I've emailed the support email address but have not heard back from then and now it's been several days. Anyone else had any luck?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:47 PM

Hey

Sorry or not having gotten back to you through the usual support address. I'm being killed at work for the moment so MTH time is very sparse unfortunately [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Though I cannot give any promises, I'm hoping to have Stars fixed within a week or two tops.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:43 PM

Hi OrcaDK,

Thanks for the post, it's good to know that you are on the case!

I believe that the reason that MTH stopped working with the Stars update is that the ID of the bet amount edit box changed from "Edit6" to "Edit7". This also caused the TableNavigator script to break. In the case of Table Navigator it was easy to edit the script to change this by hand. I'm hoping that a simple change of this value and rebuild of MTH should (hopefully) solve the problem.

Thanks again for your great program, I can't wait to be able to nine table again!

Imajika
Old 11-23-2006, 08:02 AM

Hi Orca,

Is there any progress with getting a working version of MTH for Stars? It has been over a week now since your post.

Sorry to bug you, only what with Party limiting tables to 6 and MTH not working on Stars your program isn't much use anywhere right now and I'm getting withdrawl symptoms from not being able to play 9 tables!

Thanks, I really appriciate all you are doing for the poker community with your excellent program.

Imajika
Old 12-01-2006, 08:12 PM

Please can we have an update on when MTH will be working on Stars again? Your timescale for a fix has been and gone and not having a working copy of MTH is really hitting me in the pocket. Thanks!

Imajika
Old 12-01-2006, 08:36 PM

This is strange, for the last two days I have been using it on Stars. I have 3 tables up and running right now on Stars with MTH working fine????
Old 12-02-2006, 07:28 AM

Hi,

Thanks for posting, I'm desperate to get MTH working again on Stars. After seeing your post I've just tried it again and it still isn't working for me. I'm using version 2.029, which version are you using?

The fold\call keyboard controls are working for me, but when a table comes to the front the bet box is not highlighted and it's not possible for me to enter a bet value. Do you only play limit games? I guess it could be working for those. I only play NL. Any help anyone can give me to get MTH working on Stars NL games is very, very appriciated!

Imajika