Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2006, 12:00 PM

Default Bayou Poker Withdrawal Requirements

Don't know if this has been posted yet or not, but in order to withdraw from Bayou poker, you must wager your deposit amount at least once.

This will be the first, and last, time I deposit at Bayou.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:08 PM

Default Re: Bayou Poker Withdrawal Requirements

Bayou Poker wr

I still have money in there..have to play some to cash out..very annoying.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:13 PM

i'm involved in opening a new pokerroom skin with a 200% never ending deposit bonus, clearing at $2paid in rake = 1 bonus dollar cleared. The bonus will clear everyday and you will have no play requirements for cashouts. We'll be up and running in the next couple weeks, so look out for our ads on this site!
Old 02-01-2006, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm involved in opening a new pokerroom skin with a 200% never ending deposit bonus, clearing at $2paid in rake = 1 bonus dollar cleared. The bonus will clear everyday and you will have no play requirements for cashouts. We'll be up and running in the next couple weeks, so look out for our ads on this site!

[/ QUOTE ]

Zygote, sounds like you're offering the same deal as Bayou, basically 50% contributed rakeback with a few extra % from a club cash deal if you have one (Bayou does). Bottomless bonuses are nice but clearance rates are really what count for bonus chasers.

Here's the deal, and I've been trying to convince someone at at one of the 2:1 rake/bonus ratio PR skins to take me up on it. See if you can make it a 1.5:1 ratio (every $3 in rake a player generates, they get $2 back).

The problem your pokerroom skin is going to face is that there are several PR skins that offer VERY plentiful reload bonuses and generous sign up bonuses that clear at 10 player pts for every $1 (.7 points for every $1 in rake at a table).

For these bonuses it doesn't matter if the player contributes or not (benefiting the sort of tight players who frequent 2+2). So basically you're trying to make your 50% contributed rakeback compete with what amounts to %70 non-contributed rakeback and these figures really aren't even close for full ring players (it's close for SH players though). If you offered a 1.5:1 ratio deal, that would amount to 66% rakeback and with a club cash thing, it would be close to 70% rb.

In my opinion THIS would attract the players who might otherwise stick to all the 10x point deals the other PR skins offer. AND, you should be MUCH more appealing to the SH players who only get a 35% deal on those other PR skins (and I hear that the SH games are particularly juicy).

Plus I think you might get more low limit players to play at your skin since the all or nothing bonuses the other PR skins offer are tough to clear for microlimit players (and as you said, they would get some of their bonus money every 24 hrs rather than try fruitlessly to clear a big bonus at low limits only to give up on it).

That 200% bottomless bonus is going to get some of the microlimit players very excited, so why not try to set your site apart from the rest of the pack? It's a financial risk to try and survive getting only %30 of the rake from players but the extra volume might make up for it (this seems to be what works for the bigger sites on the network). You might even steal away some of their SH and micro limit players and attract new ones (and when they work their way up to the low/middle limits I can take away all that hard earned money and send them crying back to momma [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]).

Good luck.