Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2006, 06:30 AM

Default Re: Surprise Sex

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
first apartment after college i end up with a real pricks,26-27, who works 24/7 and usually has several drinks with collegues every night so usually has an attitude when he gets to the apt.

His younger girlfriend is over alot and is quite attractive--see avatar.
He often goes to bed early n she ends up watchn tv in the living room while i watch in my room--have bigscreen . Occasionally i have sat out with her n watched tv, kind of flirted etc, goofed on her loser bf yada yada

I occasionally smoke pot in my room and one of these nights i guess she smelled it. She comes in with just her boyshorts n under shirt on n watchs tv with me...then gets tired n goes back to bf's room to sleep. Never shows really any signs of interest n keeps her distance.

Next night same thing but this time she smokes pot with me.

well we're watching some lame late night thriller/skinemax n ive got a hardon that has become quite noticable... n i figure yes im getting laid...then she says good night n splits all of a sudden n leaves .

I'm like [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
...n shes doesnt comeback for 5 to 10 minutes so i decide to take matters into my own hands.

bout another 5 minutes goes by n she suddenly comes back in with just a x large t-shirt on doesnt look like any panties at all...i'm sitting there slapping the salami with a look on my face like Jason Biggs when his dad catches him [censored] the pie.

She laughs n without any talking etc..she runs over to my bed..jumps up on it crouched over me...grabs a hold of me and slids me inside of her n starts riding me.

I somehow manage to go awhile--pot--n then she just leaves w a goodnight.

Next day she doesnt say anything about it etc

Couple nights later...she hangs out with me...she blows me...i go down on her..she leaves.

Pretty soon shes coming over every other night n we just go straight to screwing.

This goes on for about 2-3 months till the end of the lease..then i move out of the apt cuz I can't stand the guy anymore plus the rent is to expensive..and she dumps him n starts going out with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

We got a winner. Super hot pic too. WOW. Well played.

[/ QUOTE ]

So do you have any roommates?
Old 10-27-2006, 01:39 PM

ha.nope.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My wife blew me in the delivery room before birthing our second kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

thread over - you win
Old 10-27-2006, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this count as a threesome?
Old 10-27-2006, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this count as a threesome?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 10-27-2006, 02:17 PM

I like to bust it in my wife's mouth after pounding her so it's kinda hypocritical to make her lick her juices off my shaft but not kiss her when she's done.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

so, how did you taste?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG GAY LOLOLOLERZIOJDSF.

Dude, anyone who thinks kissing a girl after she's sucked your dick is weird needs to lighten up.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but at least give her a minute or so to get a fresh batch of saliva in there.

[ QUOTE ]
He didn't even bust either.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true. if he gets one out then i'm done until i can see some mouthwash or teeth brushing action, or at the least, some water gargling and rinse.

[/ QUOTE ]

after i came in my gf's mouth i kissed her. thats how i knew she was the one.

[/ QUOTE ]

gross. enjoy the snowball.

my girl tried this on me one time. she slobbed my knob, then came up to make the kiss. i backed off and laughed in her face.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a girl's point of view (mine): If a guy ever doesn't want to kiss me after a bj (bust or no bust), then it's game over for him. I need my partner to be pretty open and non-judgemental about sex. This is a great way for me to know "nope, never want to suck your dick again, a-hole."

I can understand not wanting to snowball (which is the girl literally putting the cum back in your mouth, not simply kissing her), but if I swallow a few times, kiss other parts of your body, etc, you should be 100% ok with kissing me in a few minutes - no gargling necessary.

It's your cum, it's completely natural/sexual - get over it!!

Also, yes as mentioned in another post, if the girls who you laugh at have any hang-ups about sex, laughing at them will make it much worse for bj's in the future...
Old 10-27-2006, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

so, how did you taste?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG GAY LOLOLOLERZIOJDSF.

Dude, anyone who thinks kissing a girl after she's sucked your dick is weird needs to lighten up.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but at least give her a minute or so to get a fresh batch of saliva in there.

[ QUOTE ]
He didn't even bust either.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true. if he gets one out then i'm done until i can see some mouthwash or teeth brushing action, or at the least, some water gargling and rinse.

[/ QUOTE ]

after i came in my gf's mouth i kissed her. thats how i knew she was the one.

[/ QUOTE ]

gross. enjoy the snowball.

my girl tried this on me one time. she slobbed my knob, then came up to make the kiss. i backed off and laughed in her face.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a girl's point of view (mine): If a guy ever doesn't want to kiss me after a bj (bust or no bust), then it's game over for him. I need my partner to be pretty open and non-judgemental about sex. This is a great way for me to know "nope, never want to suck your dick again, a-hole."

I can understand not wanting to snowball (which is the girl literally putting the cum back in your mouth, not simply kissing her), but if I swallow a few times, kiss other parts of your body, etc, you should be 100% ok with kissing me in a few minutes - no gargling necessary.

It's your cum, it's completely natural/sexual - get over it!!

Also, yes as mentioned in another post, if the girls who you laugh at have any hang-ups about sex, laughing at them will make it much worse for bj's in the future...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I have never had any problem kissing a girl after she sucked me off, and I never will. I never wanted to do anything that might make her less likely to suck it again sometime soon.

Plus, if I expect or hope that she's going to act like she just got a shot of warm vanilla ice cream from my dick, it's a little hypocritical to act like I'm grossed out about it.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a great way for me to know "nope, never want to suck your dick again, a-hole."

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't make any sense. The logical reaction would be "nope, never going to let you kiss me after going down on me".
Old 10-27-2006, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is a great way for me to know "nope, never want to suck your dick again, a-hole."

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't make any sense. The logical reaction would be "nope, never going to let you kiss me after going down on me".

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? No. You must see why.