Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2006, 09:36 PM

Default bellagio 5-10 nl

Was thinking about giving the 5-10 nl game at bellagio next week and was wondering what I could expect. Quality of opponents stack sizes etc. Any help would be nice.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:47 AM

Default Re: bellagio 5-10 nl

Play was pretty bad when I played with lots of calling preflop and fairly passive play postflop. Much easier than the Wynn game. In terms of stack sizes, the max buyin is 1k so don't expect a ton of money to be on the table like in the no cap games.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:47 PM

I'm curious about this also. How many tables running, how many players per table and what online limit does it compare to?
Old 10-28-2006, 08:12 PM

I was there the beginning of the month and there were 2 tables running as a must-move plus a main game. The must-move was exponentially better than the main game every time I was there but the main game was plenty beatable as is.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:19 PM

Have played this game on several trips. Play varies like most. Has been everything from squeeky tight to a shove fest. Depends on the players, but it's definately beatable. One of my favorite games in LV.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:18 AM

I played this game a handful of times my last trip, it was during the meat of Festa Al Lago.

We(my friends and I) sat in an various times and it was in the range of completely terrible to outstanding.

The 2/5 was top notch the whole time.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:31 AM

The 5/10 can varry a lot - it is most often very good - most of the time when there is a must move the must move table is golden - i have played the must move table until asked to move, racked up, ate dinner, came back and gotten right back into the must move table to take some more off of that - you just need to make sure you pay attention when switching tables that you will most often be coming from a crazy table to a lesser crazy table and will need to adjust. I see the people that dont adjust and they either end up leaving or reaching deep in their pockets