Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2006, 05:10 AM

Default Re: Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

Any word on people's cashout status? I have had 2 cashouts pending for about 3 weeks and still have not gone thru. Emailed support the other day and no response. Anyone else having similar problems?
Old 10-25-2006, 09:46 AM

Do you guys who have cash out problems at Pokes play through an affiliate? Have you tried to contact your affiliate to do something?
Old 10-25-2006, 09:54 AM

Everyone is having problems.. So far I haven't heard of any not getting the money at all. 4-5 weeks is the most from what I've heard, I have a cashout with all my remaining money there, been a week now, just grossing my fingers to got those 5k$

Once my affiliate sent a mail, don't know if that helped or it would have worked anyways.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:29 AM

I have had 4 or 5 withdraws from FCP. Every one of them took 2 days from start to finish.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any word on people's cashout status? I have had 2 cashouts pending for about 3 weeks and still have not gone thru. Emailed support the other day and no response. Anyone else having similar problems?

[/ QUOTE ]

same here. i m waiting for 3 weeks. last week they said i d have my money within a week of course i didnt.
i emailed them got no answer.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:09 PM

they just sent my money after 3 weeks of battle..
Old 10-25-2006, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they just sent my money after 3 weeks of battle..

[/ QUOTE ]

that's great to hear, a little hope in the dark here now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2006, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do not own anything related to the site as Dean suggests. Things are looking up though, I expect this will all be over with very soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you claimed your friend did and that you could get me a sweet rakeback deal, which I never took up. When I asked you on AIM about whether I should be worried about the problems that Irishcurve et al. were having you said 'Why should I care, you're not my client'.

Hardly reaassuring now, is it?
Old 10-25-2006, 09:01 PM

I have a cashout still pending for 4k+. The cashout request was made 10/6. They said I'd get my money within a week 8 days ago.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:27 PM

Below is a copy of a post I made on the Pokes thread in the internet gambling forum.

[ QUOTE ]
Just want to report that I received a withdrawal from Pokes on time. Their website claims withdrawals take 1-2 business days, and this particular withdrawal took 2 business days. The process was not 100% smooth, however. Pokes originally said that they couldn't make a payment until they themselves got paid (presumably from Futurebet). They claimed this would happen within a week from today. However, I was able to get paid today. Here's what I did, and if you are having payout problems I suggest you do the same.

After exchanging a few emails with help@pokespoker.com I asked that they send my original deposit back to me immediately, and send the remaining amount to me when they get paid by Futurebet later in the week. Pokes agreed to this, and sent me $1000 immediately. They claimed that they were expecting to get paid by Futurebet within the next two days, but I received the remaining portion of my cashout within hours. This may have had to do with the fact that I also sent an emailto Jeffrey Haas at Ongame. He has helped mediate Ongame withdrawals in the past, and his email address is jeffrey.haas@ongamenetwork.com.

By taking these steps I was able to get a relatively speedy cashout. Hopefully this will work for others who are being slow-payed.

[/ QUOTE ]