Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2006, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Neteller\'s updated position

ok so i didnt read all of the posts, but does this mean as of today we can not deposit using neteller, or are they saying after 270 days? sorry if this has been asked before.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:14 PM

i made $25k in deposits into neteller more than a week ago. debited from my bank after 3 days. ive sent them 12 emails, all have gone unanswered. i cannot call them from a foriegn addy or they will lock my account.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i made $25k in deposits into neteller more than a week ago. debited from my bank after 3 days. ive sent them 12 emails, all have gone unanswered. i cannot call them from a foriegn addy or they will lock my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about live chat?i got them today on chat....
Old 10-23-2006, 05:49 PM

just spoke w/ live chat and they said one of their processor is having a problem. money should clear shortly in next few days.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:09 PM

So what non-publicaly traded companies would we consider reliable IF neteller does pull out of the US?
Old 10-23-2006, 06:59 PM

Donkey,

In all fairness to Neteller, there have been MANY security issues with Instacash. Their delay in withdrawing the funds you "recently" deposited using instacash, in my opinion, is not unusual. As I stated earlier, I withdrew $3,500 a little over a week ago through EFT and it only took 2 days. I then withdrew $200 same way and it only took 1 day.

I think given the circumstances of your case and how it relates to a previous and relatively recent instacash deposit coupled with the fact there has been no other problems withdrawing from Neteller would seem to indicate original poster will not have an issue.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:09 PM

Same here, I deposited on the 12th, money left my account on the 13th and I have still yet to see the money again. Using standard EFT. I contacted support on the 19th, told 2 days. Contacted Live support on the 23rd told two days, received email from support (same day) and told the 23rd I should see my funds, contacted live support today (24th) told an additional 7 days and to expect it the 30th to 31st. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me that one could not help but to call 1-888-258-5859 and press 0 and then 1 at the prompts if I wish to try.

My guess is that some change has been made at Neteller when the law was passed and instead of informing the customer they did not so our funds are not being made available in a timely manner.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:16 PM

I just received all the money I deposited to Neteller on October 17th. Transferred it to an online poker site and played for hours last night. Feels great to be back!!!

Yes, there was a bit of a delay, but all is good now! If it is not good for you yet, it probably will be very soon.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:19 PM

From talking to support several times, this seems to specifically affect deposits 12th-15th. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2006, 01:26 PM

EFT on Oct 12. Still not in Neteller acct. Customer Service is a f'ing joke.