Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2006, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Full tilt support sucks

[ QUOTE ]
I just think you overcomplicated the issue. Just close one account and open a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sometimes the short path is the correct one.
In my experience, if you wanted your account closed, just ask them to do that. Got it done in less than ten minutes.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:34 AM

For what its worth, I've always gotten excellent replies from FT support that are very timely.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

FT support sucks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a withdrawl from FTP for $600 plus...they processed it..sent me emails etc. It never showed in my neteller account. So i sent emails back to FTP--why hasn't it gone thru? where is my money? etc etc

They responded to every email I send within usually 10-30 minutes of sending it.

Turns out Neteller decided to accidentally deposit the money in someone elses account--wasnt a hack--just screwup by Neteller.

All my contact with FTP support was lighting fast...equal to if not quicker than Stars and they responded with all the info I needed and asked for.

FT support will probably suck if someone asks them a dumb question that the person should alreay know the answer to...like
Will you guys close my account so that way I can open a new one to get rakeback and more bonus $$$?

Just close the account and do it, it worked for me and many other posters...they don't seem to care...but I highly doubt they will ever openly approve of it in an email that you could post everywhere.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:51 AM

I guess i may be better at working customer service, but this amazes me.

Aren't 2+2ers supposed to avoid tilt? Then why do they do it even in non-poker situations? This is pure red mist, not rational discussion.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just think you overcomplicated the issue. Just close one account and open a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long did you wait between closing and reopening? Does your Neteller account work on the new one?
Old 09-06-2006, 08:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My affiliate told me that might result in a ban so that's why i was so cautious.
And in any case, shouldn't i get an answer after a month of repeated email, even if it's a negative one?
Old 09-06-2006, 08:33 AM

STANDARD!
Old 09-06-2006, 08:34 AM

For what it worth i didn't ask them to close the account and reopen it, just to switch affiliates.
And even if closing and reopening will work, i don't know if i can trust a site who's support is such a screw up, even if it's just in my case (since it seems it was fast and accurate with anyone else).
Old 10-24-2006, 11:25 AM

I agree. E-mail after e-mail goes unanswered. WTF?? Most recently, have been trying to deposit money every which way, rejected after rejected. Recently sent them e-mails asking how I could deposit a large sum from my bank account, and wozer, no reply!!

I guess they don't care for our business that much?? Time to give pokerstars a look.

WTF Full tilt? You don't have a phone number (??) at least you could respond to your mails??
Old 10-24-2006, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. E-mail after e-mail goes unanswered. WTF?? Most recently, have been trying to deposit money every which way, rejected after rejected. Recently sent them e-mails asking how I could deposit a large sum from my bank account, and wozer, no reply!!

I guess they don't care for our business that much?? Time to give pokerstars a look.

WTF Full tilt? You don't have a phone number (??) at least you could respond to your mails??

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a joke? Or did you not see the number that pops up if your deposit is declined? I think if people didn't always need to email and would actually talk on the phone, problems would be fixed faster...It took 5 or 10 minutes on the phone with them to get my deposit limits raised.