Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2006, 06:57 AM

Default Alternative 2nd Option to replace FirePay. (Click2pay?)

My primary e-wallet to fund and withdrawal from pokersites is Neteller. I have a firepay account which I use as a 2nd option and to use their deposit and reload if I happen to have no money in Neteller, since Neteller imposes a 8.9% instacash fee.

With the new added fees for withdrawals and increased deposit fees, and now that firepay plans to pull its plug on US customers, I need to find a NEW 2nd option to firepay. I checked all the pokersites and internet gambling sites and I came across click2pay and moneybooker and possibly Central Coin.

I've been to all 3 websites and skimmed through their contents...they all basically seem the same. People with Click2pay or moneybooker, can you guys tell me about their service, how long transfers/deposits/withdrawals generally take and any other perks and information I need to know.

Click2pay has a debit card, but the fees just look outrageous. They charge a flat 2% up to $15 on ATM withdrawals. It also costs $10 to get the card. $5 dormant fee as well. But I am more interested in getting a click2pay account since it is accept at more sites (except pokerstars) than moneybooker.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:09 AM

Default Re: Alternative 2nd Option to replace FirePay. (Click2pay?)

You should also check out MyCitadel and FPS EPassporte...I've used both of those in the past and they've been more than adequate.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:54 AM

I was considering epassporte but they are not offered at UB and pokerstars. Also, I noticed the fees for epassporte...

FEES OF EPASSPORTE PERSONAL ACCOUNT
ePassporte Virtual Visa Amount
Virtual Card Activation Fee FREE
Virtual Visa Annual Fee FREE the first year and $5 each subsequent year
Load/Reload Fee $5 per $100 or portion thereof
Peer-to-Peer Transfer Fee 25 cents (Five transactions a day, and then $1 per transaction for each subsequent transaction in the same day)

ePassporte Electron Visa Amount
Electron Card Annual Fee $35
ATM Fee $2

Is it necessary to get a epassporte ELECTRON visa? The fees are as above.

How about epassporte virtual Visa? It costs $5 to load your card for every $100, which is more than click2pay's debit card amount of 2% up to $15. I think these fees are high, since I rarely use the debit card feature, but do use it from time to time.

Can epassporte be used as a regular E-Wallet and have them EFT money from your epassporte account to your checking account? Or is the only way to withdrawal from epassporte by using their Virtual Visa or Electron Visa? Their website isn't too helpful. They don't give you indepth details and their FAQ section is weak.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:01 AM

Personally, I think it would be an excellent service to the 2+2 community at large to compile a chart of payment methods, fees, and sites they're accepted at.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I think it would be an excellent service to the 2+2 community at large to compile a chart of payment methods, fees, and sites they're accepted at.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah. And update it as things change.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Is it necessary to get a epassporte ELECTRON visa? The fees are as above.

How about epassporte virtual Visa? It costs $5 to load your card for every $100, which is more than click2pay's debit card amount of 2% up to $15.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to take the Visa electron. Also the load fees apply only when you load your account with a credit card or from your bank account. As winning players, we 2+2:ers rarely have need for such transactions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Moving money to and from poker rooms is free, and interaccount transfers are only $0.25 (Neteller 1.9%!).

If more rooms accepted Epassporte, I wouldn't have any use for Neteller.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:05 AM

I just signed up for Click2Pay but noticed that I only have a $100 limit!

There is a "star" rating for click2pay users and I only have one so far, since I just registered. How many stars do other people have and what is the duration at which the stars are added/increased?
Old 10-22-2006, 01:58 PM

you get a 2nd star ($750) after one week...
Old 10-22-2006, 04:06 PM

Fyi, C2P, I emailed Full Tilt and asked that C2P be my main withdrawl source and they changed it no problem, I havent withdrawn yet, but it seemed easy.

tobdog
Old 10-23-2006, 01:16 PM

i've been using moneybookers and mycitadel and its been no problem. i know for mycitadel there are no fees, you can use your credit card via secureswipe and they have something like instacash called express pay. the limits for mycitadel is good too. i think its $500 for when you sign up

i used moneybookers when purchasing for skype sevices...and its been good as well.