Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2006, 12:32 PM

Default neteller help

I requested a EFT, which takes 4-5 business days, and it's now been 6. I've emailed them twice w/ no reponse about my transaction still pending. Is anyone familiar w/ this situation or know what to do?
Old 10-23-2006, 12:37 PM

Default Re: neteller help

Call Neteller customer support?
Old 10-23-2006, 12:41 PM

In the future, you could pay the 8.9% fee for the Insta-Cash thing and you'll get your money in 2 seconds.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I requested a EFT, which takes 4-5 business days, and it's now been 6. I've emailed them twice w/ no reponse about my transaction still pending. Is anyone familiar w/ this situation or know what to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

It got much longer for me.
I did it on Otc12th and now still not get it. someone told me he got his but 3 days longer than normal.

Oct 12 13:22 EFT-1388 - $5,000.00 USD Pending

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2006, 01:14 PM

This has been discussed in other threads. I am going on Day 11 waiting for my funds to be credited even though Neteller took the funds from my bank account on Day 3.

They are probably trying to make it as painful as possible for us so we pay the 8.9% fee for their Instacash service. Either that or they are having cashflow issues.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This has been discussed in other threads. I am going on Day 11 waiting for my funds to be credited even though Neteller took the funds from my bank account on Day 3.

They are probably trying to make it as painful as possible for us so we pay the 8.9% fee for their Instacash service. Either that or they are having cashflow issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure if I have new news or not; but I made an Insta-Deposit on Oct.16 and was credited immediately.

Ironically though, it still shows as pending in NT. I can see the transaction took place in my bank account.

Ive even gone so far as you cash out those same funds from PS back into Neteller and the original deposit is still listed as pending.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the future, you could pay the 8.9% fee for the Insta-Cash thing and you'll get your money in 2 seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Money talk... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2006, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if I have new news or not; but I made an Insta-Deposit on Oct.16 and was credited immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it was. That's the whole point of instacash. Neteller fronts you the money in exchange for a ludicrous interest rate.

[ QUOTE ]
Ironically though, it still shows as pending in NT. I can see the transaction took place in my bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the problem. People are having EFTs clear their bank, but Neteller isn't getting them for some reason. This is not a new problem, BTW. I had a similar issue back in early September when I tried to EFT cash from my bank to Neteller to cover my Mansion bet. It took the full 5 days, and I mean it wasn't until like 5 pm on the 5th business day before it cleared, even though the money left my bank the day after I submitted the EFT.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:58 PM

just throwing this out there...if u use the insta-cash option on the poker site itself, they will cover the 8.9% fee and it gets deducted from ur bank account directly...