Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2006, 08:00 PM

Default Re: NEW VERSION available: DogWatch Handgrabber 1.1.0.4

[ QUOTE ]
We released DogWatch Handgrabber 1.1.0.4

In the new version you are able to select between Party hhf format and the new format. A new menu item was added to "File" -> "Options". This is to get rid of a two concurrent versions that are out at the moment.

You can select both hhf formats at the same time. They are stored in different directories.

The new version works with the license files sent to our customers. You can download the new version on our website.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good decision.

Should we uninstall both previous versions before installing this new one?
Old 10-22-2006, 08:05 PM

Leave BETA on your pc (you can still download the last beta if errors occur).

v1.1.0.2 can be uninstalled, but new setup overwrites the old one if you have installed DWHG in the defeault setup folder.

Close Bodog before you install the new version, if it's still opened!
Old 10-22-2006, 10:57 PM

the software does not calculate pot sizes correctly.
i am somehow down $350 in PT after 500 hands when i am actually up $200 playing nl $200.

other players stats are off as well. 2 big stacks at my table who each have $500+ are negative $ in PT.

also, turn and river cards are never displayed in the replay option when you get all in on the flop.
hopefully the VPIP, PF raise %, and AF are all correct. i dont know whether the trust the #s from PT.

i know this program is still in its infantile state, but people (like me) paid for it; so it should perform somewhat correctly.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am somehow down $350 in PT after 500 hands when i am actually up $200 playing nl $200.

other players stats are off as well. 2 big stacks at my table who each have $500+ are negative $ in PT.

also, turn and river cards are never displayed in the replay option when you get all in on the flop.
hopefully the VPIP, PF raise %, and AF are all correct. i dont know whether the trust the #s from PT.

i know this program is still in its infantile state, but people (like me) paid for it; so it should perform somewhat correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

i emailed him w/ the same issues (rake stats r off too...somehow some ppl w/ only 10 hands played have paid NEGATIVE $700 in rake).

i just hope the VPIP/PFR/WSD #s are accurate...

were u using the PP or BD-format HHs?? That will help him diagnose the problem.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:28 AM

which beta is the latest, 1.0.0.4b or 1.0.0.14?
Old 10-23-2006, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i emailed him w/ the same issues (rake stats r off too...somehow some ppl w/ only 10 hands played have paid NEGATIVE $700 in rake).

i just hope the VPIP/PFR/WSD #s are accurate...

were u using the PP or BD-format HHs?? That will help him diagnose the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
the stats were off for both versions. :/

as long as the VPIP and PF stats are good/close to accurate, i'm ok with it. whether to reraise a 12/5 nit or 40/20 fish during 1st couple of orbits could be worth the $19 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

i'm at work now, so no access to PT.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:27 AM

I hunted the bug down. I am working on fixing it. This will take a little longer. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The stats accuracy depents on the persons going all ins as far as I can see. If you had less all in in your sessions the stats are more accurate. As said: as far as I can see now. As soon as I know for sure I let you all know.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:21 PM

http://www.pokerhand.org/?573114

where shorty is all in preflop and action continues on flop and we get all in on turn. for some reason it truncates the side pot.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:06 AM

i also sent him a batch of hands, and he seems to think he knows where the problem lies, and not only that, but is offering to FIX the HHs that i send him for me.
give him 36 hrs and i think we'll see some fix for this stuff.

p.s. DW-guy: it would be reassuring if u could confirm for us just which stats were affected; e.g. as long as VPIP /PFR are not affected by the bug, i'll feel comf keeping myhands in my DB...otherwise, i'm purging them and starting a new one i guess.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokerhand.org/?573114

where shorty is all in preflop and action continues on flop and we get all in on turn. for some reason it truncates the side pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, in this case it's an all-in situation. Currently, we are on hunting this bug, as DogWatch mentioned this all-in problem in his last message.