Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2006, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Answers 10/18

adde, i don't have any scripts or anything running with the program.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can you make HU sngs w/no escalating blinds? that would be sweet and no other site has them

[/ QUOTE ]

In the middle and end of tournys I get eliminated more often than I want. If you could make trnys with escalating <u>negative</u> blinds, that would be sweet, and no other site has them.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:50 PM

By the way, has anyone else got any problems with max tables?

When I'm sitting at 4-5 tables, I sometimes can't sit down at a new table (popping up via the waitlist). I get the dialog "You cannot sit at more tables".

EDIT: Normally I can sit down at 10+ tables, but sometimes I get the error when only sitting at 4-5 tables. My OP was a little short of details.

Adde
Old 10-19-2006, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As some people have noticed, you are best off by selecting the "Tournament" or "SNG" lobby while you play, since this limits the amount of data you are getting from the software (see below).

[/ QUOTE ]

If this works, isn't the PRO CHAT tab a better choice? Or will the previously selected table list update in the background if I choose this?

Adde
Old 10-19-2006, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, has anyone else got any problems with max tables?

When I'm sitting at 4-5 tables, I sometimes can't sit down at a new table (popping up via the waitlist). I get the dialog "You cannot sit at more tables".

contact them to be able to sit at more tables. i cant have more than 16 tables open to mine either

Adde

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-19-2006, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

5. The last hand window only shows the showdown and the players hands, is there any way to see the betting history?

Check the bottom left of the Last Hand window, where the chat box would normally be. It let's you scroll through the action in the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is still a huge pain. THe box is small and it takes forever to sort through the betting history because you only see a small amount at a time. The way stars and absolute do it is far superior.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plz make it bigger. Seriously, I want to leave FT because of this. Stars HH is so much better.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
contact them to be able to sit at more tables. i cant have more than 16 tables open to mine either

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not the problem, I've already asked them to do that. Normally I can sit down at 10+ tables, but sometimes I get the error when only sitting at 4-5 tables. My OP was a little short of details.

Adde
Old 10-19-2006, 07:53 PM

Sometimes I can't uncheck the autopost box. I know it's a software glitch, because I'll be in two seperate games and one unchecks fine and the other does not.

There are bigger problems to have and this isn't too inconvenient. Just when the BB gets up unexpectedly and I have to play an extra round trying to anticipate when to sit out. thanks.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes I can't uncheck the autopost box. I know it's a software glitch, because I'll be in two seperate games and one unchecks fine and the other does not.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be sitting at a speed table without noticing it. You can't uncheck autopost on speed tables. Happens all the time to me.

Adde
Old 10-19-2006, 08:36 PM

Thanks Adde. I DO play some speed tables. I just assumed it autoposted you when you first sat down (like Stars does), but it never dawned on me that it wouldn't let you uncheck it when you leave. Like I said, there are bigger problems in the world. Thanks again for the answer.