Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2006, 08:29 AM

Default Re: there should be a draft and a war with North Korea NOW

[ QUOTE ]
Im too old to join up, but trust me, if I could, I WOULD. I love America.

[/ QUOTE ]

if the last part is true, you wouldn't be so funny about your statement unless you're a retard. actually i think you're not too old, but too young to join the army.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL. I would be a suicide bomber if I could, but how can I get from here to North Korea? LOL. You must be a complete retard if you didnt know that there are visa requirement to enter NK. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

So how will our draftees get in there?
Old 10-19-2006, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow. i cant believe the news that north korea is a nuke power. they can now send nukes all over the world. if the us doesnt do something now, a nuke will probably blow up on wall street with 24 months. i think the us needs to reinstate the draft. american kids are too lazy these days and it would serve many of them (especially minorities because they have low education and self confidence) very well to fight for uncle sam and the green machine. if they go to war in korea they will learn many skills, plus freedom is not easy in this world and some people have to die.

these are some reasons i think there should be a draft.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol.

I'm sure that NK is exactly where troops are needed.

see my post in your other NK thread about why we don't need to worry about a thing from NK. if anyone, we gotta start working with China.
Old 10-19-2006, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love America.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may get your wish:

[ QUOTE ]
If President Bush continues to ask North Korea to "kneel," war "will be inevitable," and it would begin on the Korean Peninsula, North Korean Gen. Ri Chan Bok told "Good Morning America" anchor Diane Sawyer, in an exclusive interview inside North Korea.

[/ QUOTE ]

War is inevitable
Old 10-19-2006, 01:25 PM

KKF, I also am in favor of a draft, but I don't think we should invade north korea because that seems like a lot of work. IMO, a better course of action would be to nuke north korea back to the stone age. We could also hit Iran, Russia and China, solving all our problems at once. (They won't be expecting it at all so they probably won't launch back at us.) What do you think about this plan?
Old 10-19-2006, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also am in favor of a draft,

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you too can go sign up. Quit trying to force me to do stupid [censored] that will get me killed. If you want it done do it yourself. I surely dont give a [censored] about America to die defending her, nor do I hate NK enough to go kill people there.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:45 PM

Fish,

[censored] you.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:12 PM

Default Why Not.......

Charlie Rangle(D-NY) called for a draft. Perhaps he is right. We issue out draft cards and self-hating Americans burn their draft cards in protests. Then we can charge them with felonies and then they lose the right to vote. Since almost all self-hating Americans are Democrats then the Repubs gain more seats.....

As for North Korea....pull the US troops and tell North Korea that the USA won't intervene if North Korea attacks. Then hopefully Noth Korea invades and millions of South Koreans get killed. Why do I say this? For the last 8 years, it was South Korea's "sunshine policy" which sent money, food, fuel, money, and did I mention money? This material and financial aid allowed North Korea to continue their nuclear program at full speed. Before that it was the Clinton admin which gave material aid to help North Korea develop nuclear weapons..... Clinton and the South Koreans deserve the credit for a nuclear N.Korea. So when there are 2 million dead S.Koreans then I will say poetic justice has been done.... South Korea will win the war but they will pay a steep cost for their appeasement...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_policy
Old 10-19-2006, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to see what ratio of children of the elected in the states volunteer, or avoided the draft under that regime, and how it compares to the ratios in the general population.

[/ QUOTE ]

The sample size would be too small to have too much meaning. We haven't had too many years where a draft was in effect, then within those years you would have to narrow it down to those men within draft age whose parents were politically connected. That's a pretty small subset.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also am in favor of a draft,

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you too can go sign up. Quit trying to force me to do stupid [censored] that will get me killed. If you want it done do it yourself. I surely dont give a [censored] about
America to die defending her, nor do I hate NK enough to go kill people there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weatherman--why don't you move to France if you hate Amerika so much?