Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2006, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Clearing bonuses at micro limit NL

I would suggest you buy Getting Started in Hold Em and use the NL system Ed presents. It will allow you to play higher limits and clear the bonus faster. For the Eurobet $600 deposit/$600 bonus I was able to play NL$100 with comfort (I don't play NL so that was my highest ever) since I actually had about 40 of "my" buy-ins.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You could try No1Poker. Its part of the B2B network. The full bonus is roughly 250$ USD for 3000 raked hands. Can be cleared at .10/.20 NL or .10/.20 Limit. Very fishy Euro site ...

[/ QUOTE ]

So this should be easy money? Do you have to contribute to count the raked hands? Is every raked hand counted as a full raked hand, or is a rake of $0,25= 0,4 points and you need 3000 points to qualify for the bonus? Sorry that I have to ask, but I couldnīt find their T&C.

//M

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone here completed this bonus before??
Old 01-26-2006, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You could try No1Poker. Its part of the B2B network. The full bonus is roughly 250$ USD for 3000 raked hands. Can be cleared at .10/.20 NL or .10/.20 Limit. Very fishy Euro site ...

[/ QUOTE ]

So this should be easy money? Do you have to contribute to count the raked hands? Is every raked hand counted as a full raked hand, or is a rake of $0,25= 0,4 points and you need 3000 points to qualify for the bonus? Sorry that I have to ask, but I couldnīt find their T&C.

//M

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anyone here completed this bonus before??

[/ QUOTE ]

I completed it ... Thats why I mentioned it. It is "dealt raked" hands (similar to Party), and for the full bonus it is 3000 hands. Clears pretty quick and you can play an unlimited amount of tables.

Depending on the exchange rate, its roughly a $ 500 USD deposit required, and once completed the bonus is released into your account.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would suggest you buy Getting Started in Hold Em and use the NL system Ed presents. It will allow you to play higher limits and clear the bonus faster. For the Eurobet $600 deposit/$600 bonus I was able to play NL$100 with comfort (I don't play NL so that was my highest ever) since I actually had about 40 of "my" buy-ins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this stategy something like playing only the Top10 hands and Ax suited? I read a book by Phil Helmuth and he suggested this strategy for the low stakes NL.

//M
Old 01-27-2006, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this stategy something like playing only the Top10 hands and Ax suited? I read a book by Phil Helmuth and he suggested this strategy for the low stakes NL.

//M

[/ QUOTE ]Similar, it involves playing short stacked. Buying in for 20 - 25 big blinds. Good system. Do a search, theres a big discussion about it here on 2+2.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

//M

[/ QUOTE ]Similar, it involves playing short stacked. Buying in for 20 - 25 big blinds. Good system. Do a search, theres a big discussion about it here on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iīve tried the search, but I couldnīt find anything useful. Can someone put me in the right direction or maybe post a link?

// M