Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2006, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Official Weed Thread

But if I would roll my joints without tobacco, it would barely be a joint at all. How much weed do you put in a joint, on average? The only time I roll without tobacco is when I for some reason are smoking schwag, but schwag sucks anyway.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:49 AM

Is a steamroller a bubbler or water pipe???

If it is, how do you go about's cleaning it?
Old 10-17-2006, 02:02 AM

Default Re: filters

I personally don't use them because I save my roaches and then make a joint out of them once I have enough saved up/am out of real weed. With filters it takes a lot longer to cut up all the roaches.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:42 AM

Default Re: filters

My favourite weed / hasj (don't know the english name for it), depends on my mood though, and on what the coffeeshop has in stock. And offcourse I mix it with tobacco
Old 10-18-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so i'm getting my gf high for the first time in the next week or two. she's never smoked a cigarette either. bong or joint?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Joint without question. Way too much smoke to deal with if you're smoking a bong, especially for a first timer who has never inhaled anything before. Joint. A small one too.

2) Which leads me to my question. Why do so many Americans favour bowls and bongs over a joint? I much prefer to relax while smoking, and enjoy it as a social experience. Joints encourage that imo.

3) And while we're on the subject - why don't Americans mix weed with tobacco? The rest of the world does it - why not you crazy Americans? For me, it makes the joint much smoother and easier to smoke.

4) Lastly, the one thing I could never understand about you weed-smoking Americans - why the hell don't you filter your joints? I don't mean a cigarette filter - just a rolled up piece of cardboard at the end. It gives you something to hold AND you don't get any random weed particles in your mouth while smoking. I never got that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joint for the newbie gf for sure. Depending on the quality of the herb, take it slow. I'd also recommend an indica for a first experience. The sativa high can be overwhelming (again, this is strain and quality dependent). Also, don't be surprised if she doesn't appear to be affected much. It may take a couple times for her to really feel the effects.

I'm not sure its true that Americans prefer bowls/bongs. They are much used, certainly more than in Europe, but joints are still the most common means of smoking.

I don't use tobacco at all and even when I did would never mix it with cannabis. If your cannabis is good, the taste is amazing and why kill that with tobacco (which rarely tastes good). Of course, taste is subjective.

Unless you smoke a ton, using tobacco in your cannabis is unlikely to have detrimental health consequences. But if you puff say five mostly-tobacco spliffs a day, I suggest that you are hurting your lungs by intaking the tobacco smoke. Of course, the anti-cancer properties of the cannabis may be negating any increase cancer risk from the tobacco, so maybe its a wash.

I'm with you on filtering. I filter almost always. Better draw thus better burning joints, no roaches, what's not to like? Then again there was a time when those roaches were akin to a savings account of cannabis for dry times so they had their uses. No doubt this is true for many.

Up a bit someone asked what CBD was and another poster was kind enough to put the technical stuff up. Bottom line is that cannabis contains a bunch of cannabinoids, THC being the most famous. CBD is another and believed to be, along with THC, the most psycoactive ingredients. CBD has also been shown to be an effective anti-convulsant and has anti-anxiety properties.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:00 AM

anyone smoke legal alternatives? like products such as "herbal ecstacy" ? Or even dried plant such as damiana, skullcap, sun opener, wild dagga, california poppy? How do effects compare to weed?
Old 10-18-2006, 03:04 AM

I always roll fillter on end of joint. Easy way is take little paper, roll it up into a short roll. Like a ho ho . http://katnjoel.tripod.com/images/CHoHos.JPG

then stick it into joint. It will unravell/expan fitting joint perfectly.

Bong, iMO is more efective smoking.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone smoke legal alternatives? like products such as "herbal ecstacy" ? Or even dried plant such as damiana, skullcap, sun opener, wild dagga, california poppy? How do effects compare to weed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Get out.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get out.

[/ QUOTE ]

try it with your pot next time https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=21881
Old 10-18-2006, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

try it with your pot next time https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=21881

[/ QUOTE ]

No.