Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 05:44 PM

Default Cufflinks

I'm preparing to add some cufflinks to the collection and am looking for ideas. Anything that can be worn with a suit or just a dressy shirt - nothing rediculous. Pics appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Cufflinks

Thanks for stopping by OOT
Old 10-17-2006, 05:52 PM

El D,

Just hurry up and accept the modship, I think it will actually be a good outlet for your frustrations.

Mens Rea,

I think cufflinks that are actually connected with a link/chain are nice.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:55 PM

skunk,

I don't want to be mod. I just want less retarded threads in OOT.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:20 PM

Thanks. I, too, can use the Google search feature. In fact, you might like to know that I even figured out how to look for items on eBay as well as a variety of other department stores. Unfortunately, they don't have a button that allows you to browse the thoughts and opinions of others in order to find out what they like or dislike. You may have noticed that I asked for suggestions. Nevertheless, I can respect the fact that your time is much more effectively used discussing things like "What shoes should I wear to an interview" and the difference between laundered and dry-cleaned shirts. I should have known that you had much more pressing issues to discuss, so I apologize for wasting space and for cluttering up what would otherwise be an unblemished discourse on vital economic and social issues. Next time, you have my permission to avoid clicking on the link.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. I, too, can use the Google search feature. In fact, you might like to know that I even figured out how to look for items on eBay as well as a variety of other department stores. Unfortunately, they don't have a button that allows you to browse the thoughts and opinions of others in order to find out what they like or dislike. You may have noticed that I asked for suggestions. Nevertheless, I can respect the fact that your time is much more effectively used discussing things like "What shoes should I wear to an interview" and the difference between laundered and dry-cleaned shirts. I should have known that you had much more pressing issues to discuss, so I apologize for wasting space and for cluttering up what would otherwise be an unblemished discourse on vital economic and social issues. Next time, you have my permission to avoid clicking on the link.

[/ QUOTE ]
Holy anacardo.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:29 PM

Mens,

IF YOU CAN DO ALL THAT THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE POSTS THAT ARE LESS FKING RETARDED. FOR EXAMPLE, INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR "Anything that can be worn with a suit or just a dressy shirt" HOW ABOUT POST PICS OF A FEW CUFFLINKS OR STYLES OF CUFFLINK THAT YOU LIKE AND SOLICIT OPINIONS ON THOSE?

As posted, your OP is an example of making a thread with no thought or effort at all. That's what contributes to OOT sucking and is why the whole * system exists.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:36 PM

Both Mens Rea and Dids bring up very valid points in both responses. However I think Dids wins in this one.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Holy anacardo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skunk,

IN TWO WEEKS, I WILL BE TAKING THIS OUT OF YOUR FESTERING HIDE.

By which I mean -

Hit the bars, champ?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],

'Cardo.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Both Mens Rea and Dids bring up very valid points in both responses. However I think Dids wins in this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't find any dids posts in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].
Closed Thread