Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2006, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Funny/weird Roommate stories

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite parts of "hardcores" post.

[ QUOTE ]
I use to live in a house called H.O.D. It stood for House of Destruction or whatever the hell you wanted to call it

[/ QUOTE ]

This is self explanatory

[ QUOTE ]
were basically just crazy hardcore kids and one kid who turned into a little bitch because he got a girlfriend

[/ QUOTE ]

So the rest of you hardcore kids that like to throw bottle at speed traps and jocks dont have GF's...shocking...

[ QUOTE ]
Plus, having one of the those speed trap things outside isnt punk rock, right??

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you looking to me to reassure you, that in fact you are punk?

It was a joke, get it?

[ QUOTE ]
He starts yelling at me, telling me he's going to kill me, and chases me around the house swinging the knife at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this what self proclaimed hardcore kids do?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, i dont think any other of my friends have ever chased me around the house swinging a knife at me.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My story is pretty close to Semtex's story but a little different. My roommate Jeff my 1st year of school partied a lot. We were best friends from high school btw. Anyway, one night we went to this party together and I left before him and passed out at our dorm room. Well at Tech the dorms were all pretty much the same. Same color doors, walls ect. Well when he left he went into another dorm and walked into someone elses room and passed out on the bed where his would have been if it was our room. The other guy in the room never heard him come in or anything so the next morning when the other guy woke up he noticed Jeff sleeping over there and woke him up and asked what he was doing and Jeff said he said where the [censored] am I? The other guy goes well man you passed out in the wrong room so Jeff left and came back to our room so when he came in it woke me up and I was like where the hell have you been and he was like I passed out over in Cooper/Dunn 414 so I just busted up laughing at him and he got a kick out of it too.

Edit: I also wanted to add some other weird stuff he used to do. Well for one he used take at least 4 showers a day and it wasnt like he was working out 3 times a day, it was just weird. I figured he was beating off in there or something.

He would also let trash pile up for days on his side of the room and then make his gf take it out. I would LOL each time this happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

X,

Which Tech did you attend? I went to a Tech with a Cooper/Dunn dorm as well.

My roommate story. Roommate during my Junior year was a good friend that was working on his Masters. So my Senior year (he is now out of school) he comes to visit one weekend when my new roomie was out-of-town. We go to a party and he is working his magic on girl A (she was at least a 7.5). At some point during the night I head home leaving him at the party. Sometime around 3AM the phone rings, girl A is on the other end asking if Dave made it back to my apartment ok, and she wants to talk to him. I see the light on in the other bedroom and being the good friend that I am I decide to help Dave score with girl A (why else would she be calling at 3AM?). I lay the phone down and walk into the other room and see girl B (slutty ho with big TITAYS that Dave used to date) riding Dave like any good cowgirl should. I close the door behind me and pick up the phone and tell girl A that he is passed out and will call her in the morning. I go back to bed and Dave hooks up with girl A the next day, but I didn't get to witness that.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:39 PM

One of my roommates in college moved his girlfriend and her 2 year old kid from a previous relationship into his room without asking permission or even informing us. They seemed to be spending more and more time over at our place, and then one day I went up to his like 10x8 room to ask him something and there was a [censored] little playpen/bed/crib thingy there. 2 year olds are not a good fit with a slacker's college lifestyle. Also, they draw on the walls. It is difficult to explain crayon on the walls when your landlord believes all of his tenants are adults.

He had met her around 3 weeks before she moved in on the internet. A month later he got her pregnant. Later he tried to kill her with a knife.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I use to live in a house called H.O.D. It stood for House of Destruction or whatever the hell you wanted to call it. My roommates were basically just crazy hardcore kids and one kid who turned into a little bitch because he got a girlfriend, whatever, story time. So one night my friends and i are getting drunk and i decided that i didnt like the speed detector that was on the route right near our house. So i got one my friend, collected a bunch of 40 bottles and proceeded to go outside. On the way to the street, my roommate tucker comes running out and tells me to not [censored] do it because one more visit from the cops and we'll be evicted. I tell him to shutup, the thing is like a 1/4 mile from our house and we'd never get caught. Plus, having one of the those speed trap things outside isnt punk rock, right?? So me and my friend go anyways, and we start hurling bottles at it. Turns out those things have alarms and it started blaring, and i guess it was loud enough that my roommate heard it all the way back at the house. So i get back home , laughing it up, and i find my roommate waiting for me, weilding a knife. He starts yelling at me, telling me he's going to kill me, and chases me around the house swinging the knife at me. It was the scariest thing ever, he kept slashing at me and missing and cut up some of my posters and then when he decided he was done, he started to stab the door a dozen times. So what do i do, i get in a car with a friend and decide to go to Hobart to throw bottles at stupid jocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may actually be the worst post I've ever read on 2+2
Old 10-16-2006, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He had met her around 3 weeks before she moved in on the internet. A month later he got her pregnant. Later he tried to kill her with a knife.

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard progression.

DN
Old 10-16-2006, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A fat WoW player on my floor in res, would make himself makeshift diapers out of toilet papers so he would not be bothered in the midst of a huge quest. He also told his guild elaborate lies about how glamorous his life is, when in reality, he was a fat sack of [censored]. Who threw up all over himself on his 19th birthday after knocking back 1 beer.

He also stole pizza pockets from the communal fridge, that mother [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahahhahahahahahaah
he's fat
Old 10-16-2006, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Which Tech did you attend? I went to a Tech with a Cooper/Dunn dorm as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...I would guess it's the same one.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:18 AM

Aout four years ago I shared a house in St. Louis with three other guys. About 6 months into our lease Ryan, one of the three, comes home from work, sits down with Blake and I on the couch to watch the Daily Show, and then heads upstairs. A while later I go to bed, followed shortly after (I assume) by Blake.

The next morning, around 10, Blake knocks on Ryan's door to ask him for his cut of the rent. When he receives no answer, he pushes the door open a bit...

The room's totally empty. All of Ryan's stuff, from his king-sized bed to his beer bottlecap collection, is gone. Blake calls me up to check things out, and lo and behold, all that's left in the room is a black lace thong hanging from the pullstring on the ceiling fan (never explained). Ryan's car is also gone.

We call Ryan's cell; no answer. Blake calls his work; he quit yesterday. Nick (the 4th roomie and Ryan's best friend) calls his parents'; they haven't heard anything. We have no [censored] clue where he is, why he left, or when he moved his stuff out. We all know that the room was occupied less that 24 hours ago.

Two months later, Ryan calls Nick from Los Angeles. He moved out there to be with a girl he'd met over the internet, but didn't know how to get out of our lease. So, apparently, he rented a UHaul, pulled it up around 2am, loaded out (with the help of a work buddy), and drove west. How he didn't wake us up moving a bed and dresser down two flights of stairs I'll never know...

He was back in St. Louis less than three months later.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:45 PM

This made me LOL, because I can totally see one of my roommates doing this.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:52 PM

I had a roomate that would come home drunk and pass out on the couch. standard, right? except that he would go to his bedroom, get his blanket and alarm clock, hook up and set the alarm clock, THEN pass out on the couch. wtf?