Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 03:47 AM

Default WTF

here's what i don't get...

everyone knows that the u.s. government is a bunch of facists who want to control every aspect of the citizenry's lives.

so, why the f$ck are all of these poker rooms, which aren't subjex\ct to us laws to begin with, so busy kissing the government's ass by banning us?

are they a bunch of goody-goodies who feel that the law, no matter how oppressive, must be obeyed? i doubt it, not when it affects their bottom line. maybe they're afraid of getting locked up if they set foot on u.s. soil. That's more likely.

I think countermeasures are called for. Let them choose between the lesser of two evils. Beat the f%ck out of anyone from any poker room that kisses the govenments ass. Put them to a choice; a 1% chance of going to jail. or a 90% chance of going to the hospital.

Seriously. the only way to change things is to take matters into our own hands. If you meet Mike Sexton on the road, punch him in the face. Just make sure you have a couple of buddies with you, cause supposedly he's a ceritfied bad-ass (you'd never think it by lookin at him, would you?)
Old 10-17-2006, 03:59 AM

Default Re: WTF

This is probably the least intelligent response to the legislation that I've read so far.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is probably the least intelligent response to the legislation that I've read so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% agreed I thought I've made some stupid post's since I've been here. ChopChoi is the new king [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2006, 05:27 AM

Well,after reading this post i feel we have the solution to all the problems this legislation could pose.Im going to bed lol
Old 10-17-2006, 05:42 AM

Everyone is now dumber for having read his thread...Nowhere in is incoherent ramblings was there any resemblance of an answer...I award him no points, and may God have mercy on his soul...lol
Old 10-17-2006, 06:15 AM

Mine as well make something useful of this thread.

Mr. Sexton I know you are a gambling man I will personally back you up to $5000 dollars in a boxing match with ChopChoi.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread