Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 11:28 PM

Default Stuck with $250 in my Party account

What can I do? Your help would be appreciated!

About three months ago, I signed up with a "Free $50" affiliate site for Partypoker. I've managed to work that initial $50 up to $250. I haven't played any poker recently nor have I been made aware of the recently-passed legislations until some days ago. (Yes, you can say that I've been living under a rock.)

Since I have never made a deposit to PartyPoker, I can't withdraw the sum now. However, I did use the $250 in my account to purchase a $200 PartyPoker gift certificate -- which is fully-transferable to anyone with a valid Party account.

Are there any non-U.S. players that would you be willing to accept my $200 gift certificate in exchange for a $150 cash transfer to my FullTiltPoker account?

If interested, please e-mail me at kydkel@hotmail.com or reply here.
Thanks!

P.S. This is a honest and sincere offer and not some sort of scam/spam. Sorry if I am not posting this in the proper forum section.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:33 PM

Default Re: Stuck with $250 in my Party account

Dude, you have on post dawg. no one is going to believe you sorry.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:37 PM

Why don't you take this matter up with Party support? I'm sure this is not a unique problem and perhaps they will help you. Maybe you could show them proof of identity and they would mail you a check.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:43 PM

I've had already spoken with Party support three times and offered to fax them copies of my ID's.

They are unwilling to do anything since I never made an initial deposit. It appears to me that Party doesn't care to cater to U.S. players anymore since they're no longer in their market.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:12 AM

That's strange; I signed up with the same affiliate offer in July, I've never deposited or cashed out before, never sent in ID, and I was immeadiately approved for a $2,000 check. I have no idea why you would be any different. Actually, I should've been asked for ID and not you.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:23 AM

LOL u got pwned!! ban that clown!
Old 10-15-2006, 01:05 AM

Did you ever received your check?? I guess you were fortunate enough to have done this sooner.

Bad timing for me.
I presume that PartyPoker now handles U.S.-based accounts differently now that Bush has signed the port security/online gaming bill. Whatever money they don't cash out to me is money in their pockets. Technically, I suppose I don't have the "right" to bitch or complain to them anymore since U.S. players are banned. Party is no longer obligated to fulfill funds transfer transactions to us. What do they have to lose?
Old 10-15-2006, 01:19 AM

I just made my request today, I'll tell you if I get the check . Should be here this week.

And US players aren't banned from Party, they're just not allowed to play real money games. There is no law against poker site to bank account transations.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:56 PM

Dude, keep me posted.

I spoke with support again today and they still refuse to cashout my balance. They keep insisting that since I had never registered any deposit info with them, with the recent bill signing, they are not accepting new deposit/withdrawal options from U.S. players. What BS?!!

To Anyone Interested...My offer still stands.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:20 PM

Funny, I had no problem getting any monmey out. No one of my friends who played on Party did either, using a number of different withdrawal methods. I'm gonna call b*llsh*t.