Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 04:18 PM

Default Re: meeting girls in college (non drunk ones)

[ QUOTE ]
JaBlue and Zerander - what college you guys in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Muir
Old 10-14-2006, 04:23 PM

anyone giving the advice "Dude, you're in college! you gotta get wasted and bone chix!" is barking up the wrong tree with this guy. Some people just aren't into that.

Actually, I've met a lot of kids recently who don't drink or party or anything and they are [censored] sick. One of them has more fun than anyone I know, and he's completely straight edge. But the difference between these guys and OP seems to be that they are still trying to have fun - going home is definitely not the way to do that. Being afraid to talk to someone in a giant lecture is not the way to do that.

I don't know what to say to OP except to just try to meet people, then hang out with those, and so on. Guy friends should also want to look for girls and girl friends tend to have other girl friends. You can talk to anyone at any time for any reason. Chances are if it doesn't go well, you'll never see them again. Whatever. Dont sweat it, have fun.
Old 10-14-2006, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone giving the advice "Dude, you're in college! you gotta get wasted and bone chix!" is barking up the wrong tree with this guy. Some people just aren't into that.

Actually, I've met a lot of kids recently who don't drink or party or anything and they are [censored] sick. One of them has more fun than anyone I know, and he's completely straight edge. But the difference between these guys and OP seems to be that they are still trying to have fun - going home is definitely not the way to do that. Being afraid to talk to someone in a giant lecture is not the way to do that.

I don't know what to say to OP except to just try to meet people, then hang out with those, and so on. Guy friends should also want to look for girls and girl friends tend to have other girl friends. You can talk to anyone at any time for any reason. Chances are if it doesn't go well, you'll never see them again. Whatever. Dont sweat it, have fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

My feelings exactly.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:22 PM

the sad thing about this troll post, is that it wasn't even remotely funny. i don't even think it was meant to be funny. what might be funny however is that it *MIGHT* actually not be a troll post. if it is real: stay at college and dont go home to play monopoly with your parents; make some [censored] friends; making out is for third graders; stop being a pussy; and yeah...grow up please you're in college
Old 10-14-2006, 06:50 PM

Wow, someone forgot their anti-tool medication.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One of the best things in life is being drunk and having sex with drunk girls.

[/ QUOTE ]
They don't have to be drunk but umm yeah getting laid is obviosuly one of the best things in life. And when your young and in college what the hell is wrong with getting drunk and having fun once in a while???? And your first experiance making out with a girl was last week and your in college??? Didn't you ever have any fun in High School either????
Old 10-14-2006, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the initial poster doesn't enjoy being drunk or meeting drunk girls then more power to him. He doesn't have to "try it before he knocks it".

[/ QUOTE ]
No but it could be used to get him to loosen up around people and be more social, he doenst have to chug a 24 just a drink or two, which will make him able to get over the initial aproaching of girls, which he can then hang with during the week(non-drink times).
Old 10-14-2006, 10:27 PM

hit me up a PM bro. I go to UCSD. or facebook me or something. the social life here sux... girls arent even that hot here.. thank god the freshman class is good lookin.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:54 AM

club sports