Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 06:18 PM

Default Ongame Cashout Problems

Anyone else experience cashout problems with the ongame network? I am playing on Pokes Poker, an affiliate of Ongame, and made a cashout attempt ~ 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive the credit to Neteller. I had a lot of the smaller affiliates are having the same problems. Any insight?
Old 10-15-2006, 03:20 AM

Default Re: Ongame Cashout Problems

Yes. So many I can't link them all. Do a search.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:34 PM

I'm having the same problem. I made some cashouts more than 5 weeks ago and have only recieved three out of six. Now its three weeks since i recieved the last one. All their cashier support can tell is:

"Hi XXXX,

The delay is caused since our network is delayed in paying us for our player winnings. This money will be in your Neteller account asap and we a working to get them to solve all problems with delays."

It's starting to get a little frustrating, I have never experienced a pokersite --> neteller transfer taking more than 24 hours before.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:58 PM

futurebet
Old 10-15-2006, 08:24 PM

yeah, pretty sure pokes is futurebet, which has been a pain in the rear even before the legislation. i cahsed out from ongame (pokerroom and full contact) on thursday and friday, they both hit neteller this weekend. goodluck.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:04 AM

Pokes is futurebet. They are having cashflow issues. I have been told that things are being in the process of being resolved. You can take that for what it's worth, which isn't much.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:33 AM

I've been cashing out & hoping to get the checks in the mail, so far nothing. My husband passed away 3 years ago but I kept his accounts open & my son or myself played on them. I could always cash out of his account & have them send me a check. Well, a long lost account on Planet Poker that has been idle for a very long time needs to be cashed out. Only problem is, they aren't issuing checks!!! I have a neteller account but his name isn't on it. His email address for the poker sites he played on is different from mine. I may lose a chunk of money I forgot was there if Planet decides no more checks for good. Any advice?
Old 10-16-2006, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been cashing out & hoping to get the checks in the mail, so far nothing. My husband passed away 3 years ago but I kept his accounts open & my son or myself played on them. I could always cash out of his account & have them send me a check. Well, a long lost account on Planet Poker that has been idle for a very long time needs to be cashed out. Only problem is, they aren't issuing checks!!! I have a neteller account but his name isn't on it. His email address for the poker sites he played on is different from mine. I may lose a chunk of money I forgot was there if Planet decides no more checks for good. Any advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

A death certificate should be able to clear this up, then you can withdraw to your account. If its a sizable amount of money if might be worth checking with a lawyer to have it done smoothly. If its a smaller amount of money just call customer service and find out what docmentation they would need to transfer the funds to you.

Never done it before and I'm not a lawyer, so take this advice with a grain of salt.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:53 AM

ok, thanks for the info.

does anyone have a clue on how to go through with this? as stated before, the pokes poker support gives very floating answers, wich only can be taken for what they're worth - nothing.

i have tried contacting the general ongame support but they cant access the pokes accounts so they are telling me they cant help me either.

does anyone know who to turn to?

starting to get seriously worried.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:51 AM

I play 5/10 NL on the site. I have a decent cashout that has been pending for a while, and a larger amount of money still on the site. I also am an affiliate and have a couple players with decent amounts.

I spoke with the owner of Pokes on the phone recently (last week). Basically money and winnings from Pokes players has to travel from Ongame through Futurebet to Pokes. Futurebet is WAY behind in payments. I was told that significant things would happen within a week. Beyond that I don't want to relate the contents of a private conversation here, but I'm reasonably comfortable that at least a significant majority of the money on Pokes is safe, though delays could be present for quite a while.