Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2006, 03:17 PM

Default Re: MTH released

Where are you ORca????I sent you my monies for the progream last week and have heard nothing from you.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where are you ORca????I sent you my monies for the progream last week and have heard nothing from you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please send me a 2+2 PM with the email / payment method you used, i must have missed you.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:27 PM

I cannot get the "move the cursor to the active table" option to work. Using stars and version 2.029. It's the only option that I can about, any help?
Old 10-09-2006, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot get the "move the cursor to the active table" option to work. Using stars and version 2.029. It's the only option that I can about, any help?

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit time has passed, the above bolded should read "It's the only option that I care about"

Anyway, the cursor just won't move to any table when it becomes active. What configurations am I supposed to have, if any, to get the cursor to work like it should. It's just a pain having to switch between monitors manually. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, when playing on Stars when a table becomes active the cursor is assigned to the chat window not the bet window and I am unable to type bets in. I can click and move the slider, but even when I click in the bet window I am unable to clear the amount and type in my bet size.

[/ QUOTE ]

2)
I'll look into that. When you type, does the text then go into the chat text box?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem. I use Shift-F for folding, folding works fine, but a F apears in the chat-box-thingy too. And typing in bet-amounts doesn't work either.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit time has passed, the above bolded should read "It's the only option that I care about"

Anyway, the cursor just won't move to any table when it becomes active. What configurations am I supposed to have, if any, to get the cursor to work like it should. It's just a pain having to switch between monitors manually. Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

bump
Old 10-14-2006, 06:53 AM

I have tried the new version with Stars.

I have a problem though:

The active table does not move to the area I have specfied in the settings. All the tables just stay in the same position wheather they need action or not.

Could anyone please help?
Old 10-14-2006, 01:09 PM

Does it do anything on your computer? On mine all that works is that the tournaments show up in the MTH view but that is it. It doesn't even acknoledge which table I am at or anything.... Is that what happens with other people too?

XraySpeX
Old 10-14-2006, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does it do anything on your computer? On mine all that works is that the tournaments show up in the MTH view but that is it. It doesn't even acknoledge which table I am at or anything.... Is that what happens with other people too?

XraySpeX

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars or Party?
Old 10-14-2006, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have tried the new version with Stars.

I have a problem though:

The active table does not move to the area I have specfied in the settings. All the tables just stay in the same position wheather they need action or not.

Could anyone please help?

[/ QUOTE ]

So the tables receive action properly, they just don't move? How have you setup your quadrants, and which table arrangement features have you enabled?