Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Wife problems Part II

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

DUMP HER, AND DON'T LET HER come crawling back.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nicely done.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:00 PM

Seriously, zPro hit is on the spot. My main thought reading this (admittedly didn't read first part i)...was that she has no respect for you. There is no way that she would do these things to you if she respected you.

As much as I hate to say it, because--despite the fact I usually WANT OOTiots to end things when in struggle--I would like to see you succeed because you seem like a solid guy. However, this woman is not worth the hassle. She clearly doesn't respect you, and something like that doesn't just change. As kipin said, this is something she needs to do for you and her son. If she can't do that, and doens't see why she needs to, she needs to be let go.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:12 PM

from his writing i think he feels he is pot committed to her
Old 10-12-2006, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure it was said in the other thread, but your wife is very immature and spiteful.

[/ QUOTE ]

outright bitch...
Old 10-12-2006, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are her kids your kids? WTF is wrong with this woman, not welcoming your SON into your house with open arms?

I know it's a tough situation, but if she doesn't realize her atittude is horrible and needs to change immediately, then there's only one decision you can make: your son.

[/ QUOTE ]

love makes u do some sick things, so I'm sure that the only reason y ur sticking around...i don't see what ur goals are here?? even if u do smooth things over in the short term, these kinds of problems will crop back up later and they'll prolly get worse and worse over time...
Old 10-12-2006, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She said it would be nice to hear me tell her "I miss you too much, come home now!"

[/ QUOTE ]

She is manipulating you. Do you tolerate this bad behavior from your kids,employess, friends? Your wife should be no exception.

Your wife has no respect for you, she knows you will never walk away. This is the only power she has over you. BE A MAN and show her that you won't tolerate her BS for another second.

DUMP HER, she'll come crawling back.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to keep posting, but somehow this has got to get to u...u should ditch this cancer...think about when ur son and other kids grow up and has put up with this garbage from her...either cut her loose now or at least follow through some more on ur threats to do so....
Old 10-12-2006, 08:58 PM

Your wife is like a cancerous growth. Amputate her before she takes you (or your son) down with her.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your wife is like a cancerous growth. Amputate her before she takes you (or your son) down with her.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd like to know what the marriage/kid credentials are for all the people spouting off with lines like these.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd like to know what the marriage/kid credentials are for all the people spouting off with lines like these.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am unmarried, and I have no kids.

If I were put in a similar situation, I hope that I will have enough courage to follow my own advice, and to not allow my son to grow up in such a hateful environment.

Having grown up in a less than ideal environment myself, I know the damage that can do.

I hope my credentials meet your approval, sir.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:19 PM

Besides the unholy ultimatum about your son, I don't think any of this is really that abnormal. Maybe some guys are married to pushovers, but I've yet to come across a woman who wasn't in her own way conniving, manipulative, or downright bitchy when it comes to certain stuff. And if you ask me, so long as you put your foot down when needed, all of their BS makes the sex even better.