Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 01:44 PM

Default Re: NETELLER IS A SAFE HAVEN! PUT YOUR MONEY THEIR

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FIRST OFF, NETELLER IS A WORLD WIDE INTERNET MERCHANT IDIOT, HOW THE HELL IS THE US GOING TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUYING THINGS OR MAKING TRANSACTIONS ONLINE, IS THE US CONGRESS SHUTTING DOWN INTERNET ECONOMICS!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're "Caps Lock" is STUCK. It makes you look like an IDIOT.

[/ QUOTE ]POTD!

M
Old 10-12-2006, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And the US always honors WTO agreements!
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol How true. Being Canadian, I've seen how the US picks and chooses which laws to follow. They violated the NAFTA agreement and illegally taxed 5 Billion on softwood lumber, but found support with the WTO, then used this support to "re-negotiate" and make some settlement.

If I were American, I'd be absolutely ashamed at the non-sense that goes on with Bush and co.

If only Bill Clinton could have run indefinately. I wonder what the world would be like had the US allowed presidents to keep office longer than 2 terms.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FIRST OFF, NETELLER IS A WORLD WIDE INTERNET MERCHANT IDIOT, HOW THE HELL IS THE US GOING TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUYING THINGS OR MAKING TRANSACTIONS ONLINE, IS THE US CONGRESS SHUTTING DOWN INTERNET ECONOMICS!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your fingers are tapping the keys on your keyboard. It makes you look like an IDIOT.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
OP - You don't see how—if US banks are forbidden to deposit to and withdraw from Neteller accounts—Neteller might become useless for Americans? If US banks are barred from making transactions between any financial institutions related to online gambling, then Americans won't be able to use Neteller to fund their accounts.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what the world would be like had the US allowed presidents to keep office longer than 2 terms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then Bush would be in office forever, because there's always a new way to rig an election.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Neteller is a safe haven! Put your money there

[ QUOTE ]
Neteller is also in the United Kindgom so it is safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller is in the Isle of Man which is technically not part of the United Kingdom although it is in the British Isles. Essentially it is "offshore" but is a British Dependency.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what the world would be like had the US allowed presidents to keep office longer than 2 terms.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Senile" would join "stupid" and "greedy" as the most popular reasons for why the president does things that harm the nation.

And you'd probably have a defacto dictatorship underneath you.

OP: you made my ignore list in 1 post. Congrats.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then Bush would be in office forever, because there's always a new way to rig an election.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good point!!
Old 10-12-2006, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I were American, I'd be absolutely ashamed at the non-sense that goes on with Bush and co.

[/ QUOTE ]

Our government has been hijacked. Our political process has been hijacked. Even how our votes are counted have been hijacked.

When all votes didn't count six years ago, it stole our democracy and turned it into a kleptocracy, and we've been hijacked ever since.

So don't blame the American people for what has happened. Blame yourselves for not coming to our rescue and helping us restore our democracy. We would have done it for you if crooks and thieves hijacked your government.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Our government has been hijacked. Our political process has been hijacked. Even how our votes are counted have been hijacked.

When all votes didn't count six years ago, it stole our democracy and turned it into a kleptocracy, and we've been hijacked ever since.

So don't blame the American people for what has happened. Blame yourselves for not coming to our rescue and helping us restore our democracy. We would have done it for you if crooks and thieves hijacked your government.

[/ QUOTE ]

We might not be happy with the outcome, but this is crap. All votes were counted, and recounted, and recounted, the winner declared, then respected media recounted them again, under something like 30 different assumptions. The results were boring - the winner kept winning.

Unfortunate? Ignorant? Or RIGGED?

Hint: it's either one or two out of three.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:36 AM

I understand that Neteller does business with some non-gaming companies, but I thought I remember hearing that the U.S. was putting Neteller on some kind of list that would make it illegal for U.S. banks to allow deposits to Neteller. The overwhelming majority of Neteller's business is with gaming sites, so the U.S. govt. has reason to forbid Neteller transactions if they are to follow through with the legislation. It doesn't do much good to make a law that forbids a direct transaction if there is a middle man like Neteller 2 clicks away.