Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 12:43 AM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see how I "suck his dick".

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
CCU was a wonderfully run network, and I of course sung their praises on anytime I had a chance to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-12-2006, 12:49 AM

lol you guys win I quit.

I forget it's always more fun to laugh at everyone you think is scamming you. Then when it turns out they never were just take the money and not thank anyone ever along the way.

Last time I post any bonuses here, so don't worry.

and brendon you are out of line saying anything to me, you spammed people's PM boxes with your referral codes to sign up at pokersavvy.

shame on you.
EDIT
For the nice people: If anyone ever wants help getting anything free, from an ipod to a plasma tv, don't hesitate to PM me over at freeipodguide. Id be glad to help a fellow bonus whore out. I always wanted to explain how to do that to you guys, under different circumstances I hoped I would have.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:53 AM

Just for continuity... Link to related thread in Bonus forum (now locked)
Old 10-12-2006, 01:06 AM

Justin here is your thank you. Thank you for jumping off of Con's nutz and promising to not post here anymore.

Now don't let us down by posting here about CON and CCScrew anymore. I will hold you to your word.

-Brendan
Old 10-12-2006, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Justin here is your thank you. Thank you for jumping off of Con's nutz and promising to not post here anymore.

Now don't let us down by posting here about CON and CCScrew anymore. I will hold you to your word.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

brendon you are out of line saying anything to me, you spammed people's PM boxes with your referral codes to sign up at pokersavvy.

that is much worse than anything you accuse me of doing. You didn't post hey sign up at pokersavvy get some cash, you clearly avoided that so unknowing users would have to go through you and use your referral code.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:13 AM

Lol. I didn't spam a single person's PM. I responded to every single PM I recieved and sent a couple people who requested PMs it.

And I see you are also full of empty promises. Damn you damn you. You and CON say you aren't gonna post no more yet you do.

By the way the people who signed up for PokerSavvy were guess what? Come on guess what? Paid? Whats that? Paid? Without hassle and the site disappearing and without any magical "brokers" coming down and stealing away all the "gnomes" moneys.. You are sad justin just leave like you said you would. I guess you are right. I am worse then you will ever be, everyone who signed up through me for Savvy was paid. A lot of them did other sites too and were also paid.

-Brendan
Old 10-12-2006, 01:17 AM

Anyway you add it up it's dishonest and greedy of you to force users to sign up under you, I knew it was a ref link when i got it. Being the nice guy I am I went ahead and signed up under you anyways though.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:21 AM

Default Re: CCU...gone? *DELETED*

Post deleted by Pokeraddict
Old 10-12-2006, 01:23 AM

So now we have the guy who "wrote the scripts for CCU", CON and his mancrush all attacking me? How am I gonna sleep tonight. Help me EZ and Blowup Doll, you're my only hope! Lol. How much more do we need for this thread's drama to blow up past that other quoted thread?

-Brendan
Old 10-12-2006, 01:26 AM

Default Re: CCU...gone? *DELETED*

Post deleted by Pokeraddict