Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2006, 12:29 AM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
this is why I don't post my bonuses here, you all are ingrates and frauders.

you kill the bonus, and then you don't even thank the person that gave it to you.

you should be thanking me. You didn't lose 1 damn penny by going through CCU and doing sportsinteraction.

If I hadn't pointed out the +ev you all wouldnt be getting $250 back in 2 weeks. Instead you berate me because you don't trust FON

[/ QUOTE ]

skip this post you damn ingrates. When you get paid in 2 weeks remember. I don't make a penny for promoting him, and he is shutting down anyways so I have no reason to stick up for him.

Look I have been on your guys side of a fight against a network many times, it is something I am used to. So I am not going to give you all a hard time, you feel you were taken advantage of and that's fine.

But the bottom line is you wouldn't have been paid before the 20th, and you are still going to be paid on the 20th. You are going to be paid more than double what boogster paid. So you wait one extra month and earn an extra $135

135/30= 4.5

hey FON is paying you an extra $4.5 a day to come here read this post and berate him! Now THATS +EV

You don't operate a business that puts you at risk, so it's easy for you to say the Unlawful Gambling Act means nothing. No one has clearly stated where affiliates stand yet, and I fail to see how no one can understand ones cause for concern.