Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2006, 03:59 PM

Default Re: What\'s the worst thing that has happpened 2u when u approached a g

My trenchcoat came open too early and my fake glasses/nose/mustache fell off.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:42 PM

The worst thing that ever happened when I approached a girl was as follows:

I start talking to this girl, say hi etc, make some random comment about the DJ being a moron or something, she invites me to sit down, so I do. We start chatting, eventually get up to dance. Dance for a bit, then leave the bar to go somewhere else.

Just after we leave, her crazy ex-boyfriend comes running at us. He tries to tackle me (he's not a big bloke and I play rugby, so I step out of the way and push him into the ground). We walk off a bit, and he gets up and starts screaming, and pulls a freaking knife out.

So yeah, just sometimes, bad things do happen when you approach girls.

For the record, she ran off and hid behind a bouncer at the bar next door, I just about [censored] myself, jumped out the way and tripped him up, then ran like hell because in my paranoid drunkish-adrenalined state I figured the police would take his side since he was Maltese and I wasn't.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I figured the police would take his side since he was Maltese and I wasn't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhh...what?
Old 10-08-2006, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'll start with my 2nd worst.....
Cute girls and friends clinging to some middle bar/ rail that is really just there for leaning (dark horse saloon, ATL)

I am walking by and am trying to squeeze by (no lined planned) when a random one of the bunch tries to get by me and accidentally puts her elbow into my drink.

I tap attractive leaning blonde on shoulder, "ummm do you know that girl?"

"yes" - friendly @ the moment, maybe slightly curious. I don't have lepers or anything

"Well she just stuck her elbow in my drink!"

Her.... not sure what to make of this, in my version, too dumb to
comprehend that I have not offered to buy her a drink yet.... replies....

"so?"

me... off the top of genuis head
"Well is she clean?"

Head turns, back turns, I am now facing her back. Mouth opens, friends look, and thats all I got cuz I ejected asap and tried to pretend like I was still cool.

gogogogogoog

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the second worst? Now I don't dare post any of mine.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was at a bar a few weeks ago with my roommates and a few of our neighbors. My roommate sees a hot girl sitting in a booth with a few other girls, and walks over to talk to her. Before he gets within five feet of the booth, the girl yells "NO THANKS!"

Ouch.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that's pretty funny. Not very nice, though.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:34 PM

This isnt the worst, but its a good story:

At a bar, with my best friend and his fiancee, they invited a friend of thiers who is super amazingly hot, me and my friend are sitting at bar stools, and the two girls are sitting at normal seats, at a table. I am sitting on the bar stool with my feet wrapped around the inside of the stool, I make a joke about my friends mom, or something along those lines, he acts like he is going to hit me in the nuts, I freak out, and try to cover up, but with my feet locked, I lost my balance fall off the bar stool and head dive into her boobies. I get up red-faced, tell her Im sorry, try to explain what exactly happened, but really just babbled, then my friend blurts out something alont the lines of "geez, at least you could have bought her a drink first". burn. I ended up sleepin with her next time I saw her though.

2nd burn:

In my basement playing some cards while a bunch of girlfriends of ours were gabbing, we are all pretty wasted. A friend brings over her hot, super big-titted friend. She comes down the stairs, instantly my friend goes "she's mine", I say "[censored], you cant call dibs, may the best man win!". I ended up getting lucky, she sits next to me, so I get to make the first move, we chat, my friend gets disinterested (or so I thought), and ends up goign home with a regular boot call that was there. Nights wrapping up, I take her up to my room, we both undress, hop into bed. She starts freaking out yelling "EWWW YOUR BED IS SOAKING!!" I tell her I washed the sheets, and I must not have noticed that I put wet sheets on. (semi-lie, I did wash the sheets, but they were def dry). I end up pulling out a sleeping bag, and have hot camping sex.

fast forward to the next morning: I relay the story to my roomates, they go, meh, you must of not noticed the wet spot. Yep, I say, that must have been it.

fast forward two months after that: we are all smoking a bowl on the back porch, my friend who originally called dibs had been away from school, but now was back in town. I relay the story about the wet spot to some other dude that was there, my friend starts going into hysterics he is laughing so hard. He was pissed, and thought he would teach me a lesson and poured a couple cups of water on my bed. douchebag.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I freak out, and try to cover up, but with my feet locked, I lost my balance fall off the bar stool and head dive into her boobies.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds like fun actually
Old 10-09-2006, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I figured the police would take his side since he was Maltese and I wasn't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhh...what?

[/ QUOTE ]Didn't you get the memo? They have updated their motto: "To Serve and Protect... the Maltese"
Old 10-09-2006, 07:47 PM

She said yes. I was then thoroughly miserable for most of the next 3 years.