Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2006, 06:15 AM

Default Re: 25/50 Bellagio Deepstack

I think you opened with Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5,orQ [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Got help on the flop but wanted to see the action first. Indian guy in EP flatcalled you with a decent hand that could be bet into a field of opponents. As everybody folded and you put him on x # of hands with a set being the strongest and a pair being weakest, and nothing less than a pair. Turn produced you with the nut outs since he needs the Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] for his AQ orKQ to bet and you have it. River play pretty simple
Old 10-09-2006, 06:34 AM

I think you opened with Q 4 ,Q 5,orQ 6 . Got help on the flop but wanted to see the action first. Indian guy in EP flatcalled you with a decent hand that could be bet into a field of opponents. As everybody folded and you put him on x # of hands with a set being the strongest and a pair being weakest, and nothing less than a pair. Turn produced you with the nut outs since he needs the Q for his AQ orKQ to bet and you have it. River play pretty simple
You could have any Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],X [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] combo but the prior gives you more outs on the flop. But being UTG its prob. Q10,Q9,QJ,type of hand
Old 10-09-2006, 07:13 AM

I think you missed the flop with AKc. With so many preflop callers you wanted to see what develops on the flop. I think he must be drawing. Maybe he has the gutshot backdoor flush on the flop. His $400 is a feeler and he's probably surprised when it folds round to you. You call. With stacks deep you can see the turn.

His draw strengthens on the turn and he bets a little more. Setting the price? You think he bets stronger with a set but you can't be sure so you call with a draw to the nut flush.

Your flush lands. You lead tentatively hoping to get raised. He obliges. You put him all in. You win flush over flush.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
KKF, BLD, durr, aba you guys think you can figure it?

[/ QUOTE ]

no...
Old 10-09-2006, 07:53 AM

Location: Who wrote \'help I\'m a bug\' on my letter to grandma?

Opponents hannd doesn't add up to well imo. It's hard to think of a lot of hands that a) call preflop, b) bet smallish on the flop, c) bet smallish on the turn, and d) raise the river when the backdoor clubs come in. What does this guy put bruiser on that he thinks is either worse and calling or better and folding?

You said he's ABC so unless he's capable of firing 2 bullets with two clubs (or air) his river raise just doesn't add up to anything. If you had a weak bluff catcher I like a call but if you had air then I like the raise. I knwo he's a live player and he raised the river which means he usually likes his hand, but everyone gets frustrated and makes river bluff raises and it realy looks like he did here. I don't see any value for you in raising the river unless you have a flush (or 5 high) because it looks like this guy's either folding the river or luckboxed his way to have QQQ beat.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:56 AM

Looks to me to be something like Ac7c or so.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:32 AM

i guess you read him for qq that can't fold and weak-lead/shoved for value with your AQc or maybe A7c?

my logic--not sure how you are able to eliminate QKc or AQc from his range unless you hold the Qc yourself or dont care bc you hold the nuts...also, that 1/4 pot turn bet coupled with a river raise suggests at least 77 or better from an unimaginitive player in an 'old man 9 handed' game
Old 10-09-2006, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
diablo why don't you ever spell your thoughts out completely?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because there are none, dude couldn't beat 3/6 on party FFS
Old 10-09-2006, 08:51 AM

Some of the ideas in this thread are retarded. Having said that, I think its almost impossible to put both you guys on a range of hands without knowledge of how the game is playing.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:55 AM

Indian dude has a big hand, like flopped set.
if you are bluffing-- you crazy

Do people fold sets to this reraise?

you took one off on the flop HU w some sorta clubclub hand.